Learn Something New Everyday Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pamela Adlon has her own live action show now.

And . . . it honestly looks absolutely terrible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Instagram live streams count as actual "TV shows" that merit their own IMDb pages.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, it's Sid Kroffts' weekly live stream . . . yeah, he's a somebody in the entertainment world, but still. . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Scarlet Johanssen's nickname ScarJo honestly sounds like something I would come up with for myself, although maybe backwards, lol.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Maybe I’ll start calling you JoScar from now on.
As for what I learned today, I discovered my mom might be a furry…
I guess it runs in the family, since I myself am one.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If it’s one thing Sesame Street has taught me, it’s that even grown adults really can be absolute children.

Honestly the community has really proven so many fans only watched the show for pure entertainment…… and it shows BADLY.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The only thing that kind of got under my skin, way back when, a few of the ToughPigs acted like “We’re bigger fans than you, we met more Sesame/Muppet people than you, we’re cooler than you can ever hope to be”.

Doesn’t bother me. I’ve been fortunate to meet a good number of Sesame people over the years. I admire their work and their talent, but I also respect their right to privacy.
Fran Brill admitted it can become a drag if people are constantly harassing you or acting hysterical in your presence- just because you have a puppet on their hand.

I’ve met Fran, Bob McGrath, and Christopher Cerf on more than one occasion. They’ve all been very gracious with their time, posing for pictures and autographs, sharing memories, and appreciating fans that come to see them.
But when it’s time to go home, they’re entitled to their space. While it’s a lucky thing to bump into one of them at a restaurant, you don’t want to ruin their meal talking Street.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Fans need to respect boundaries and limits with their idols. Something a lot will sadly never learn. And yeah, Toughpigs can be toxic and show-offy at times. That's why I never joined their forums.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One store that easily likes to rob your cash is Best Buy.

Seriously, I went in there to look for a new Mac charger because I want to put one near my tv in case I need to use my hdmi cable, and at the very least, I’ll have one near there so I can keep it charged…… they had 79 dollars as the final price. How cheap! I will gladly be ordering off Amazon.