In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

D

Dil

Ooh, don't you get it?

There's GOTTA be another special effected Muppet Movie, besides the early muppet movies, there's GOTTA be!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
no DIL DONT YOU GET IT?

THERES GOTTA BE A MOVIE TRUE TO THE SHOW FRAGGLE ROCK!

D

Dil

rrrr, FINE!! HAVE IT THAT WAY!!!

AND WHILE MAKING ANOTHER MUPPET MOVIE, IT SHOULD BE AS SPECIAL EFFECTED AS EARLIER MOVIES!!!!

D

Dil

What About Another Special Effected Movie, Besides The Early Muppet Movies!!!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Dil, like a lot of things you're dragging this out to the point where none of us can stand it. You can have your opinions and stick to them, but please change the subject.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
rrrr, FINE!! HAVE IT THAT WAY!!!

AND WHILE MAKING ANOTHER MUPPET MOVIE, IT SHOULD BE AS SPECIAL EFFECTED AS EARLIER MOVIES!!!!

I don't even understand what that means, but I do know that the film can still have some special visual effects (as I'm sure it will have at least a little) without going into "Outer outer space". Besides, that is NOT what the film is going to be, so just let it go, buddy.

D

Dil

how come the Muppet Movies after Jim Henson's death aren't as good as the muppet movies before Jim Henson's death? Don't you want Fraggle Rock to be as good as Muppet movies before Jim Henson's death?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yes... but movies before jim's death didn't have special effects. The reason theyre not good is because they arent staying true to the muppets, and DIL, your ideas arent staying true to the Fraggle Rock spirit.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I dunno Barry Lee... i mean when Jim was around, he had this GREAT idea that Kermit and Fozzie would be meeting at the Ol Mos Eisley Cantina Cafe. But he had to cut the special effects down. No wait... I think he had that idea for the Muppets Take Manhatten when Kermit got hit by a car, and had to remember the way of the force...wait... nah that wasn't it either... hmmm. No, i don't think there ever was a time Jim tried to make the Muppet movies "good".

But as stated lets please move on... Hey, btw... everyone have a Happy Cranberry Sauce day!

D

Dil

The Muppet Movie did have special effects, though; explosions, rainbows, and... uh... smokes. The Fraggle Rock Movie's gotta be as good as The Muppet Movie, which most of the members voted for favorite Muppet movie.