In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
I'm not an IMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean.... I want it MY way.
What?!?!?

We all KNOW you want it your way, we all KNOW you're self-centered, what are you trying to say here?!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Its not Burger King Dil... u can't have it yer way.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
I agree with Mickey Muppet and Barry Lee...he just won't stop. I mean, look, he posted 5 threads, all exactly the same, in different forums promoting his lousy fan-fic. :rolleyes:

Not side'n with n e one... but that was uncalled for. Say yer sorry! :mad:

Honestly, we can still make fun of him if he continues, but to call someones ideas "lousy" is just putting someone down to harshly. We understand that his idea for making a movie just wouldn't sell, but when someone has an idea about something... its up to them to do something about it.

He came up with an idea for FR... i honestly think he should create his own characters n use that story, instead of making up one for characters that just don't fit that sinario... uh.. can i get a spell check over here?

Anyway... at least he is finally moving it to another thread... be happy for that... i know i am :smile:

As for that DOC idea UncleMatt had asked... I feel that he should possibly make a camio... but thats it. Just for 2 lines, maybe if the Fraggles are in public or on tv, Doc can notice them and say something... not like "hey theres our pals!" But something to go with whatever the ending speech is... something to go with the moral of the movie. Almost similar to Jim's lines in Muppet Family Christmas.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right Cookie, that was a little harsh, but I was kinda t'eed off last night. Sorry Dillish. :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
You know, it cost money to do some contacting, I think. And I can't afford to do it.

Maybe someone who can afford to contact the Jim Henson Company can help. He or she will announce me that they will or will not have an Outer-Outer Space scene in the movie.

I am expecting someone to say "OK", not "Stop it" or "No".

A stamp costs 39 cents, dude. Not much money if you ask me.

D

Dil

Guys, listen to me.
"Outer Space" is a mess.
Life, "Outer-Outer Space", is better than anything they got down there.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
And thats EXACTLY why the fraggles are coming to "outer space". To fix things up. Dil, please, everyone has asked you to stop... i'm back'n yer ideas up to a degree here... now go with me on this.... actually go on yer own n don't post on this thread with your ideas... go make a story using yer ideas an yer own characters... ok? I'll have Anythingmuppet sick you again.

ahem... sit boy.. wait for my orders... :sympathy:

For now on, wait till u hear about the actual story, before you can judge it... sound good?

Faylo

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
And thats EXACTLY why the fraggles are coming to "outer space".
Amen!

Fraggle Rock was a show to promote peace in our world, and if I'm correct, the movie would have the same values as the TV show. I don't see how the gang going into space would solve this issue!