In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Secondly, I'm SO SICK of people saying "New Stuff doesn't hold up to the old stuff." That's nostalgic bias.
No offence but so? It's not the worst thing in the world. And often it is true. Lol :wink:

The last 2 Batman movies blew even the Tim Burton ones out of the water for me.
That's your opinion and that's fine. :smile: But personally I can't watch the new Batman films without laughing (and not in a good way, heh).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Given the incident in the thread about the Muppets poster and standee, and the one in this thread, if a person sparks a reaction within you that your post will be either misconstrewed as rude towards them when trying to explain or just lead to a fight, the best thing to do is contact a moderator before it gets to the point that there are multiple posts just feeding the fight that need removal.

Thank you and hope this helps people remember to keep level heads concerning their fandom and/or behavior towards each other on this or any other forum.
I should add that I feel this thread, as well as the other movie thread "Weinstine rolls out with Fraggle Film," should both be locked or deleted as there has been no updates in either other than to say nothing's happening. And that was well over several months ago. New members will see it, not read any of the back posts, and cause confusion that there is indeed going to be an update.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, you should probably contact Phil about that as he's now the one who'd best be suited for carrying out such actions. I already stated why this one in particular should be closed. *Shrugs.
Edit: *Notices new thread title, yes, that's better. :wink: