In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Dil, your idea has possibilities, but it sounds too complicated, kind of like your last idea for a fraggle rock movie. By the way, how the heck does Cantus get on the moon?

D

Dil

Cantus must've been transported onto the moon. But I wouldn't know why, because his way of saying things is sooo mysterious.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Dil said:
We'll see. If I was part of the Jim Henson Company, it WOULD happen.
Ha ha ha!!
You wouldn't believe it would happen, would you?

If you can contact the Jim Henson Company about my idea, and tell me if it would happen or not, I will see.
Watch it... he is set for world domination!

Once again... i totally agree with Bears point. They were orginally, as he said, created for world peace.

The reason why i loved the idea of Fraggle Rock so much, was because to a child, its believable. Everytime in someones basment, i'd look for a Fraggle Hole... I don't think theres reality in the idea of them going to outer space when they havn't even explored Earth outside the Rock.

Honestly, ALOT of us grew up watching Fraggle Rock. Not putting you down, but I think you're a little young, as a 15 year old, to understand what it was like growing up watching the show as a child. But as a fan, it would be really intresting for us old fans to watch them explor Earth. You can get your laughs from Boober. As petrified enough as he is, imagin him stepping out into our world.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
oh gosh .... ( i am literally laughing rolling on the floor right now )

beaker

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
Watch it... he is set for world domination!

Once again... i totally agree with Bears point. They were orginally, as he said, created for world peace.

The reason why i loved the idea of Fraggle Rock so much, was because to a child, its believable. Everytime in someones basment, i'd look for a Fraggle Hole... I don't think theres reality in the idea of them going to outer space when they havn't even explored Earth outside the Rock.

Honestly, ALOT of us grew up watching Fraggle Rock. Not putting you down, but I think you're a little young, as a 15 year old, to understand what it was like growing up watching the show as a child. But as a fan, it would be really intresting for us old fans to watch them explor Earth. You can get your laughs from Boober. As petrified enough as he is, imagin him stepping out into our world.

Unless you were Canadian, only the priveleged could see Fraggle Rock in the 80's. I remember LOVING what I could of Fraggle Rock...the books, toys,
the episode here or there at my friends house, but as a poor kid...
an HBO show(paying on top of cable) was a no go. So it wasnt really til I got ahold of fan tapes in the 90's that I truly got to enjoy it, otherwise, I just had the 1988 cbs cartoon.

I do think it was shameful of JHC to have made it for HBO instead of for regular non cable television.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Dil said:
Rrrrr, WHY NOT OUTER-OUTER SPACE? IT WOULD BE MORE ENTERTAINING THAN THE MODERN MUPPET MOVIES.
Because
1. Any movie that has gone to space sucked. Like Friday the 13th. Its just not good.

2. It has NOTHING to do with Fraggle Rock.

3. The last movie that had to do with the Muppets and Space, im sorry, but it wasn't the JHC BEST work. It has no magic.

Im sorry, but I think the whole space idea is just....not good.