In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

D

Dil

And it will be Both True AND false.

They'll have plenty of time discovering Earth, and in the 15/20 part, the Fraggles, including Gobo and Uncle Travelling Matt, will find a spaceship, which even Matt haven't seen before, and they decided to go inside for more adventures, and now, they're in Outer-Outer Space and they'll have to find a way back, but this is a little bit shorter than in the adventures of the Human World, you know. In fact, the Fraggles would find a friendly Fraggle Alien, which the Fraggles would first call the sillier creature, because they think he's sillier than the humans, which Fraggles call the Silly creatures. At the end, the Fraggles return home with their new friend, the Alien Fraggle who was once met in Outer-Outer Space.

Nice story, huh?

D

Dil

Oh yeah? Well, we'll see. Another Special-Effected Muppet Movie should be produced.

D

Dil

Let's see, a time at Fraggle Rock is at 30 minutes, as in Outer Space, it's 60 minutes, and in Outer-Outer Space, it's 40 minutes, and back in Fraggle Rock, it's 16 minutes. If these are that long, That movie would be ever longer than these Disney movies, 'Mary Poppins' and 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks'.

D

Dil

Who would want the Fraggle Rock Movie to hold the record for being the longest ever Muppet Movie?

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Dil said:
Who would want the Fraggle Rock Movie to hold the record for being the longest ever Muppet Movie?
The children that this film is aimed at certainly wouldn't!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Sorry Dil, i can't agree with you on your feelings of Outer Outer space... maybe for a sequal... Not for their first film. Like mentioned... the Fraggle Five are going out to explor Earth, so no its not the "same ol adventures".

It would be intresting how they find an adventure... Someone mentioned before that their goal in the movie was to promote peace, i believe. I wounder how they're going about to reach that goal.

To me, them coming out and exploring our world doesn't seem intresting if its everyday life, so i'm going to take a shot at guessing they're going to meet human actors and help them out.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'd like to see how and if they incorporate Doc into the film. Even if Gerry Parks is not physically seen, surely they will make reference to him in some way. He was such a crucial part of the show. He was the Fraggle's connection to the "Outer Space" world.

unclematt

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Are you drunk?

Of course the idea is good to you. It's your idea. I just don't see why or even how they would end up on a space shuttle going into space. Fraggle Rock may be a fantasy show, but it is at least some what believable that it could take palce in our world. You start adding aliens into that, and you're just getting silly.
may be one of the funniest things I have ever read

D

Dil

Can't you see, that I prefer when the Five Fraggles with Uncle Travelling Matt would be at Outer-Outer Space?

In fact, I'm afraid, just exploring the Earth is not good enough for me. What would be good enough for me is that there would be 60 minutes of exploring Earth, and 45 minutes of exploring out of the Earth. This GOTTA be another special-effected movie, besides the earlier Muppet Movies!! Trust me, it will still be a funny and musical adventure.