In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

D

Dil

How do you like the idea when Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, and Red go to TRUE outer-space, which the Fraggles call Outer-Outer Space?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
How do you like the idea when Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, and Red go to TRUE outer-space, which the Fraggles call Outer-Outer Space?

why in the world would they want the Fraggles to go into "Outer-Outer Space"!!!????? :confused: :concern: :attitude:

D

Dil

Because, some people do not want other people to be confused anymore, though in one scene, when Gobo is saying to a human, 'What the heck is going on here in outer space?', then the human replies, 'Hmm, that's rediculous, this isn't outer space.' Then Gobo says 'It is to me.'.

D

Dil

Here's the fact:

Outer-Outer Space is the outside of both Fraggle Rock and the Human World.
TRUE Outer Space would be called Outer-Outer Space by the Fraggles, because it is outside both Fraggle Rock AND the Human World (which the Fraggles call outer space).

MWoO

Reaction score
I think the idea is awful and pointless. The whole idea of fraggle rock is world peace, not interplanetary exploration.

D

Dil

That idea is good to me, in fact, they'll have world peace, then later, it'll be funny while the Fraggles are in outer-outer space, not having the viewers confused anymore, much like Scooter as a go-fer.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
That idea is good to me, in fact, they'll have world peace, then later, it'll be funny while the Fraggles are in outer-outer space, not having the viewers confused anymore, much like Scooter as a go-fer.

What does Scooter have to do with anything?

D

Dil

I meant... uh, A whole new world is coming to the Fraggles after a comical adventure in the Human World. Hee hee!

MWoO

Reaction score
Are you drunk?

Of course the idea is good to you. It's your idea. I just don't see why or even how they would end up on a space shuttle going into space. Fraggle Rock may be a fantasy show, but it is at least some what believable that it could take palce in our world. You start adding aliens into that, and you're just getting silly.