Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (tinkers on the toilet)

Cotterpin (sitting on the bathroom sink): It's not the right size.

Kelly (mumbling): It's the first one I saw. It looks big enough.

Wrench (trying to peer inside the toilet tank, shaking his head): She's right --.

Cotterpin (scoffs): Of COURSE I am....

Wrench: The wrench is too small. You're going to need a bigger one.

Kelly (sighs): I own a lot of wrenches. I don't feel like going through them all. That garage is hotter than Hades.

Wrench (shrugs): Just use an adjustable wrench.

Kelly: ... Okay. *goes to get it and then fixes the toilet handle* There, the new one's in. *stands and dusts self off and places Wrench Doozer on the bathroom sink* Ok, I've fixed the toilet, attended the stroke certification inservice ... what else we got?

Cotterpin (breaks out the list): Lessee ... you fixed the dining room chair. That leaves hanging the new collage picture frame. And then there's the matter of starting on your vlogging.

Kelly (nods): Yeah, I have a few days off in a row this week. I really need to think of a strategy. I was thinking using photos of me with Susan's head as clip transitions and thinking of doing 2-3 segments per video. I wonder what I should do for my first vlog?

Wrench: You should have a survey.

Cotterpin (nodding): You handle working on getting the equipment ready, and I'll head over to Hensonville and try to get some opinions. Don't make a lot of visual gags, so that our friends who rely mostly on audio can have something to experience too.

Kelly (nods): Gotcha. No Wile E. Coyote signs like I originally planned. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: Hi Pin. Hmm, nope, don't really have any ideas for Kelly's vlog. Unless she decided to do a parody like Susan Phoenix and the Order of the Puppets. *Lightbulb goes off. The person she should really talk to is David Quesal, he's here in one of the various neighborhoods, he's got his own puppet menagerie and does sketches of his zoo crew doing basic everyday things. Hope that helped.

*Meanwhile, :batty: rings the doorbell to Apt 2, leaving a tray with a 10 and ten chocolate-dipped strawberries for Kathy's MC anniversary.

UD: Mmm, feels like 2012 will be known as the 10-Year Club for some people here at Hensonville and its online community.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Meanwhile, :batty: rings the doorbell to Apt 2, leaving a tray with a 10 and ten chocolate-dipped strawberries for Kathy's MC anniversary.

UD: Mmm, feels like 2012 will be known as the 10-Year Club for some people here at Hensonville and its online community.
Ooohh...Yummy!! Chocolate dipped strawberries! Thanks Count & Ed! They look delish!
Chef :They shure do!
Don't eat them all mr. sweet tooth! nudging Chef.
Chef nudging me back
:rolleyes: :Well I'm sorry! My apetetite will be calmer now. Anyway we'll save a lot of the strawberries for the others. I can't help it if my doctor had me on me on medication that made me hungry all the time! He cut me down on it yesterday.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (stands up): OW!

Cotterpin (flipping through a magazine): What did I tell you? Hours of sitting in front of the computer will do that to you.

Kelly: But I'm celebrating the completion of my first Susan Phoenix video.

Cotterpin: Where is it?

Kelly (sighs): It's already been 2 hours and it's still uploading. *sobs*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Is it LIME jello? 'Cause I used to know a filk about that...

:news: What's a filk?

About two henways.

:news: What's a henway?

About three pounds. Hah!

Rhonda: Sucker.

:news: Hmf. Fine...there are other sources of information available to me these days! *tromps off to Wiki*

Rhonda: Are you gonna tell him he can't believe all he reads on the web?

Nope.
------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lime jello? The one true fear-inducing thing known to C.I.T.'s. *Continues manipulating mini hailcloud with joystick controller.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
*pops salsa flavored popcorn*

Rhonda: Whatcha doing?

I'm waiting for the Count to start counting all the things wrong with Sam. Should be fun. Hey Newsie, where are you going?

:news: I'm going to go consult an expert on the henway question. Cotterpin, as a Doozer, knows far more about engineering terms than I do. Always check your sources! *slams door after him*

Rhonda *blink*

Uh...yeah.

Rhonda: You want I should change the channel?

Yeah. That might be funnier.
-------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: is engaged in other endeavors, letting his bats loose on the town now that night has come.

Anything new on MMN?
UD: Not yet... Just reruns.
*Goes back to plotting future stuff, planning out the couples attending the matinee.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *braiding Susie's hair* Hey Bert, you wanna be next?

Bert: Ellie, I don't have enough hair to braid.

Ernie: Now you do buddy! *puts a long haired wig on Bert*

Bert: *he's being sarcastic* Great -_-

Susie: Thanks for braiding my hair Ellie, I wish I could braid someone's hair.

Ellie: Braid Bert's hair!

Susie: Only if he'll let me...

Bert: Go ahead Susie, you can braid the wig.

Susie: *starts to braid the wig Bert is wearing*