Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Robin. Hmm, thought it was Florida's national dessert. Oh well.
*UD hands a slice of the greened pastry to the frogling, served in a bowl.

Funny thing is, I found out about it yesterday. I keep learning about new made-up holidays from watching those late afternoon shows on ESPN.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Robin. Hmm, thought it was Florida's national dessert. Oh well.
*UD hands a slice of the greened pastry to the frogling, served in a bowl.

Funny thing is, I found out about it yesterday. I keep learning about new made-up holidays from watching those late afternoon shows on ESPN.
Robin : Well yeah..it is Florida's national dessert. But she never really liked key lime pie. Even though she has a real sweet tooth. So chocolate's more her thing. Tonight Chef found a recipe for Coca Cola cake that has chocolate in it. Somethin' about caffeine helpin' headaches an' Coke an' chocolate havin caffeine. Thanks again!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, guess that's a choca-cola cake then. Just don't let it talk mock-Japanese smack back to Chef after he's finished baking it. :laugh:
As for me, I prefer to have something chocolaty on hand like Snickers or Hershey milk chocolate bars (12 pieces) along with a glass of milk to neutralize the acid flare-ups I get from time to time.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yeah..that's the cake. But don't worry, it didn't back talk to Chef (Chef stuck a knife in the cake to see if it was done & I didn't hear any screaming or obscenities .So I guess all was clear.:wink:)
I could go for some ACTUAL chocolate right now but I don't want to be up all night so I'll forgo it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Voiceover: Want to be as bland and expressionless as Kirsten Stewart? Then try her brand new K'Stew's Beef Stew. Somewhat cooked chunks of meat in brown liquid, it'll give you the same get up and bleh as the popular starlet. That's K'Stew Beef Stew.
Guy: It's okay I guess.
Girl: I've had worse.
Other Guy: Is this commercial over.
Other Girl: Whatever.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sings: On the road again...
:batty: Hope we all meet up at Toadstool.
UD: Toadstool?
Yeah. Now let's go get lost!

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
watching the game show "Baggage" : This guy's obsessed with Animal? I'm surprised as soon as he saw that lady he didn't run up on the stage yelling "Woman!Woman!" chuckling to self. Maybe he has a little self control. You'd never catch me on this show!:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Look out Ringo! It's the Spammer Meanie! *Fires torpedo from yellow submarine we all live in.

Last edited:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Thanks for the Key lime, Ed! It IS my fave, and I have struggled for years to reproduce the exact recipe for it which I had at a kick-butt seafood joint in Charleston, SC...they made it like a mousse mated with a cheesecake. Was wondrous. But I'll take Key limes any day! *sends a plate of pink lemonade cookies in return*

:news: News Flash! the Chevy is still dead!

Rhonda: You stole that joke from Chevy Chase.

:news: It seemed about right. *grins smugly and trots off to the kitchen for a cookie*
----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pink lemonade cookies Kris. Will enjoy while reading a certain delicacy of a fanfic just received a few moments ago.

BTW: LMK about the pic Nasubionna did you when possible.
*Heads off to reading chair.