Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So why don't you spread some of that love to your fic Angie and update? Hmm?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Ooo... if I get the chance, I shall soon. :big_grin: S'been a while since the last update. D;

Link Hogthrob: Finally. A story all about me. The hero. <3

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! Wayne Butkus is STILL unpopular!

Rhonda: Stop. Just stop.

:news: Okay...I know...slow news day... *looks shamefaced*

Rhonda: Really, Goldie. That's like the old "Franco is still dead" joke.

:news: Um... So. Um. What's your take on this whole "spring is made for love" deal?

Rhonda: You're asking ME?

:news: I don't see any other savvy rats around here.

Rhonda: *preens* Heh. Thanks kid. Yeah, well, ah...sure. Spring, flowers, pollen, allergies, being nursed in a spa by Hector the well-toned, well-oiled massuer...sure. I can see it.

:news: Er...that wasn't really what I...

Rhonda *perks* In FACT, I think I'm feeling a little...wah...wahCHOO! *grabs dainty fashionable daybag* Hector! Oh Hector! I think it's spring fever! Hey Newsie, you don't mind springing for my spa day right? Thanks! Bye!

:news: *stands looking after her a long while*

:news: *scowl* Really??

--------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
...And in other developments, a gruntled Newsman is left to pick up the tab for a romancing rodent's bathtime at the posh HV Whirling Wanda's Spa Club.
More on this story as it….

Meh, I don't really care for these gossipy shows. *Changes channel to something better, enjoying a microwaved pot pie.
*Sends another one up to Apt 12 for whoever wants it, and don't throw away the carton cup, leave it for the Martians cause they gotta eat too.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Pink *eyes empty carton suspiciously* What? what what what?
Blue: AwwAWWWWW. Mm. Chick-en.
Pink: Awwwww chick-en! Yip! yip yip yip yip chick-en yip!

*rending, ripping noises draw a sleepy Newsman to kitchen*

:news: Err... *stares at martians; they pause, cardboard sticking out of their mouths, staring back* ...Never mind. *slips into plaid sports coat* I think I'll go out for some coffee. The kitchen seems to be occupied.

------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, so Kris is up and about? Good, I need to talk to someone about some ideas that are just swirling and won't uncloud my noggin. :shifty:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Rhonda *kicks open door, waltzes in under ton of cosmetic bags from designer spa* I'm HOOOOME! *silence* ...Where is everybody? *checks kitchen, finds martians chewing up eggshells from garbage can. They stare at her perplexedly*

Blue: Cow?
Pink: Noooope. nope nope nope.

Rhonda: ...Never mind. Think I'll drop these in my room and see if Kelly's around anywhere. I found some herbal stuff good for pollen allergies that might help her. You guys, uh, mind the place, huh?

*martians stare at her*

Rhonda: ...right. Good job. Sheesh...

----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
your bones... *Sets to furiously work with his roster through the night.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Guess what? Guess what? *la, la*

Johnny Fiama: *finishes smoking a chocolate cigarette* Yeah, kid... ? *smoke ring*

Angie: ... The game. *hur, hur*

Johnny Fiama: Huh?

Angie: The game! D:

Johnny Fiama: ...

Linda Mezzo: *not impressed*

Johnny Fiama: Sal. G'me another martini on the double. Ora.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chef : No Sveden in EPCOT yet?
Chef..I think they're just keeping Norway there to cover the Scandanavian countries.I didn't even go to the parks. I'm sorry.
Chef:Nastee hedakes again? Ohhh Kethee.I'm sorree.
Thanks. Plus family issues.
Chef: Whut happened?
Eh..you wouldn't understand.
Chef:Mebbe I will.
My younger brother was down here last week with his fiancee and kids and HARDLY spoke to me and my sister at all because of what we are.She's gay and I'm handicapped. He doesn't like this.
Chef's eyes widen and he gets red in the face : KETHY...IF I WUZ THERE, YUR BRUTHER WULD HEVE GUTTEN IN BIG TRUBBLE WITH ME!! he yells OVER IN SVEDEN FEMILY IZ RESPECTED!! HOO DARE YOOR BRUTHER BE LIKE THET!!YU AND YOR SISTER ARE STILL HIS FEMILY HANDICEPPED OR NOT, GAY OR NOT! This wuzn't yur guddaughter's father wuz it?
No.
Chef:Gud. Where wuz he? Didn't HE notice?
I guess not.
Chef: Nice bruthers yu heve there!:rolleyes:
Chef...you're going to get yourself sick!
Chef: Und I've heve a rite tu! Yu know how yu're always saying "Nobuddy hurts my kids?" Well Nobuddy hurts my frends und gets away with it! Er..dis loozer bruther uv yores izzn't going to be on der crooz in April iz he?
No.
Chef :Gud!