Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle D: Mmm, sweet nightmares.
Birds croaking like frogs, mink coats coming to life, and Tully in terror of disembodied hand wielding a fencing sword.
How defrightful.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: So how's the wizard business going?
Pfffft, you know, making potions, casting spells, the usual.
UD: That well?
If I catch that Wormtail, let's just say he'll need more than a silver hand to replace his original fleshly right hand this time around.

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
angrily chopping nuts in the kitchen
Chef comes in and gently takes the knife from me Whoa! Eezy dere killur! Yu still upset aboot yur frend?She's nut werth chupping yur fingur off yu know.patting my shoulder
Well she just makes me so mad !:mad:
Chef: I know... But she's nut werth yu getting sik over. Yu know how yu are wen yu get upset. Yu get seeshures. Am I rite?
sighing Yeah, you're right.
Chef: Plus do yu want those nestee hedaches coming back?
Another point taken. Okay..I'll chill out.
Chef: Gud gurl . Now I'll teke ovur chopping der nuts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is surprised any nuts survived Kathy's chopping.

Erm, maybe you could listen to some MCR to calm down.
*Goes through the various threads, retitling the blatent April Fools messages. At least Toughbears' are cleverer. :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Is surprised any nuts survived Kathy's chopping.

Erm, maybe you could listen to some MCR to calm down.
*Goes through the various threads, retitling the blatent April Fools messages. At least Toughbears' are cleverer. :stick_out_tongue:
She just called..:mad::grr::attitude::cry: Sorry but I don't think MCR will calm me down. :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, dunno... Just keep yourself busy on your own for a while, then come back after you've gotten some of this nastiness out of your system?
Then again, you could always just tap... Tap your troubles away.

*Will be leaving later tonight for a get-together with my friend in front of a big-scream TV.
*Uncle D writes a ghostcard for his sister Gertha at the Dragon Time castle.
*Count makes sure the organ is set for tonight's number of the day.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *grabs two fistfuls of pink confetti from a bag of it and throws the confetti into the air* Guys, I'm back!

Ernie: Hiya Ellie!

Bert: Back and already making a mess I see...

Ellie: It's not a mess, besides, I celebrated my birthday all weekend, and I've got all this extra confetti left over! *throws two more fistfuls into the air*

Susie: *walks into the room and slips then falls into the sofa because of all the confetti on the floor* I see Ellie's back.

Ellie: You know it guys! So, I brought some leftover cake! It's red velvet on the inside! *presents rainbow sprinkled cake with white frosting*

Susie: *wedges herself out of the sofa* If we're going to have cake, will you promise not to throw confetti on it?

Ellie: Well, I can't make any promises...

Bert: Come on Ellie.

Ellie: Alright, alright, no confetti sprinkling on to the cake. *hands bag of confetti to Ernie*

Ernie: *throws some confetti on Bert* But no one ever said on sprinkling confetti on you Bert! *laughs*

Bert: -_- *not amused*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Rhonda: What are you doing?

:news: Thog...Wayne and Wanda...the sheep...Droop...Nigel...

Rhonda: Oh. Still working on that list of everyone left out of the credits?

:news: *throws pencil on desk in frustration* It's an outrage, Rhonda! How could they have left out so many Muppets? I mean, Link even had a song -- two songs, if you count "We Built This City" --

Rhonda: I never count that one. Ever.

:news: Well, all right. But I still want answers! The Muppet public wants to know!

Rhonda: Chill already, don't get your plaid in a twist. Look, I'm sure it was just an oversight. They won't do it again.

:news: Not after my expose', they won't! *grabs his notepad* Excuse me. I'm off to interview Link and Wayne and Wanda about this travesty. I'm sure they'll have plenty to say!

Rhonda: You do NOT seriously expect me to watch all of Butkus' interview, do you?

:news: Well, you ARE my editor...

Rhonda: I'm not wading through twenty pages OR two hundred filmed minutes of Wayne-rant for you or anyone! Forget it!

:news: Hey...where are you going? I need the camera!

Rhonda: So film it yourself. I heard there was birthday cake around here somewhere. I LOVE sprinkles.
-------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? What happened to having all the facts of the story before going public with it? Meh, we'll probably hear about it in tomorrow's broadcast.
*Long yawn. *Heads off to count bats before falling asleep. Thank goth my shift's over and I can have a full lie-down.

*Meanwhile, a three-eyed reddish monster named Fungus pops up to give Uncle D an update on the results from Brake a Leg! from the other night.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------
(Newsie knocks on door to Apt 10)

:news: Ahem. Excuse me, Link? Link, are you home? Would you be willing to grant me an exclusive interview on your feelings after your egregious omission from the credits of the new film? I'm still investigating how it happened, but I expect the network will want full coverage when I have the entire story... *knocking louder* Link? Hello?

----------------