Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Must find when FN plans on airing the new hit show, Chef and McCook, starring :hungry: and Ms. Shannon McCook.
:batty: There's no such show on the schedule.
That can't be! Why else would the Mindset have linked to the clip of the duo making mini edible Chefs?
:batty: gives up, goes back to putting away groceries.
*UD snatches a coconut cake square without anyone noticing.
Chef: Don't werry guys..I'll meke yu all mini' Chef's tunite when my littul helpur gets hoom frum skool und if he duzzn't hefe hoomwerk. Ms. McCook wuz purty tho.:wink:
Robin doesn't usually have homework on Fridays Chef. And do we have a bit of a crush going on?
Chef: Hush up missy! And nu I don't hefe a crush on her!
Uh huh..says you:wink:
Robin comes in the door taking his raincoat off Hi everyone! Ugh..it's raining out! Hi Mom! kissing me then noticing the bandage on my neck Oh no! Are you all right?:concern:
Hi honey. I'm fine...it's from that procedure I had done this morning.
Robin: Did it work this time?
No such luck. Then again my head could be hurting from the rain.
Robin: I hope it's just from the rain. That bandage looks like you got bit by a vampire.
That's what Prairie thought my doctor was. She had thought my doctor might have been Dracula.
Robin: That's silly! Chef..did you still need help with those mini Chef cookies?
Chef : Ja ..if yu wantid.
Robin: Yep..I do!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC: Well, there is some speculation to Chef's outside life due to Jane Gootnik—who helps by providing the realistic hands—kept her wedding ring on in some performances. And forgetting to distinguish that from my fannish interests, I asked in the Jim Louis thread if that meant Chef, the character, was married. Which led to an article on toughpigs.com with fan suggestions on who his spouse could be. Silly in retrospect, I know.

:batty: You've been watching too much Scrubs, thinking Kathy got attacked by Dr. Acula.
No, that's Dr. Blecchula.
UD: Thought his name was Dr. Bakula.
You mean Scott Bakula?
UD: *nods.
No, that's the actor's name, his character was Dr. Samuel Beckett.
:batty:, stirs the stewing beef as zanyness reigns supreme.
UD: Now who's been watching too much TV?
Me: Don't take mah precious away! *Cuddles remote control... Precious.
:batty: We've lost him.
UD: He couldn't have gone far, he was under the sheets just a moment ago.
*Organ music punctures the sketch's ending.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*OOC: Well, there is some speculation to Chef's outside life due to Jane Gootnik—who helps by providing the realistic hands—kept her wedding ring on in some performances. And forgetting to distinguish that from my fannish interests, I asked in the Jim Louis thread if that meant Chef, the character, was married. Which led to an article on toughpigs.com with fan suggestions on who his spouse could be. Silly in retrospect, I know.

:batty: You've been watching too much Scrubs, thinking Kathy got attacked by Dr. Acula.
No, that's Dr. Blecchula.
UD: Thought his name was Dr. Bakula.
You mean Scott Bakula?
UD: *nods.
No, that's the actor's name, his character was Dr. Samuel Beckett.
:batty:, stirs the stewing beef as zanyness reigns supreme.
UD: Now who's been watching too much TV?
Me: Don't take mah precious away! *Cuddles remote control... Precious.
:batty: We've lost him.
UD: He couldn't have gone far, he was under the sheets just a moment ago.
*Organ music punctures the sketch's ending.
*OOC* Someone in here made a video for youtube called "Swedish Chef Got Married" I know you don't get you tube so I'll describe it to you. It's kind of like an oldies song wondering who Chef got married to since he's now sporting a wedding ring. They're singing about how Chef and his new bride are happily making Swedish meals together & are in love (nothing kinky or anything like that:wink:) but it's cute.
And VERY funny about my dr. being Dr.Acula! you clowns. Or even the doctors from Scrubs! I've been watching Grey's Anatomy lately.(I didn't even realize it was on until I was flying to NY on Jet Blue where they have TVs. So to pass the time I started watching the Lifetime channel & lo & behold Grey's Anatomy was on! So I was watching that.)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Blue: Chick-en. Yip. Yip yip. *fully engrossed in playing with a leftover bit of crepe streamer*
Pink: Aww? *looks up from center of leftover coconut cake, dribbles of toasty coconut shreds falling from his wide mouth* Chick-en?
Blue: Yiiiip yip yip yip. Chick-en.
*Pink grabs one end of the crepe streamer and tugs. Blue tugs back. All-out war ensues in the middle of the cake*
Blue: Awww! Nope! nope nope nope!
Pink: Yip! Yip yip yip chick-en! Chick-en!

Ah geez. Cleanup on aisle nine...

:news: Hey, is there any of that fantastic coco...nut... Never mind.
-----------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
watching Must Love Cats in my room with Gaffer curled up next to me and purring.There's a knock on the door and Rosita peeks her head in
Rosita: Kathy..have you seen...oh there she is! I was wondering where Gaffer was. She was in here the whole time I guess.
How long have you been looking for her?
Rosita: About a half hour. I thought she got out, but Robin looked outside and didn't see her. I'll let everyone know that Gaffer's safe in here with you.How are you feling?
About the same. You would think these nerve blocking procedures would work by now.:rolleyes:
Rosita: They'll figure out something. Don't worry.
Thanks Rosita. At least I don't have cancer and have to go for chemotherapy every day.
Rosita: Good way of thinking of it. petting Gaffer and then leaving

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
*pacing apt angrily*

:news: Er...what's going on?

Rhonda: Shhh! She had a bad morning.

:news: Oh. Um, anything we can do?

Thanks Newsie. I'll be fine. Just had a dream which I really hope isn't a premonition, and then come here to find out someone's been banned from the site over nothing. I'll get over it. Wanna come out and get some chocolate wine with me?

:news: Uh...I don't really drink much...Ooof!

Rhonda *elbowing him* YES we'd LOVE to ride along. Such a nice day out. Let me get my sunhat and scarf.

Cool. I'm also scoping out Easter noms for my buddies here. At least one chocolate bunny WILL be purchased.

:news: Uh...those things kind of creep me out.

Really? Why?

:news: It's the icing eyeballs. It's just...weird.

Rhonda: Right. And fuzzy skin is NOT weird.

:news: Felt is a naturally occuring variation common to many Muppets!

Rhonda: Whatever. *smooths down her fur* Just no chocolate rats, okay?

Okay. No chocolate rats. Though maybe some FOR the rat, hm?

Rhonda: NOW you're talking.

:news: *follows them out, frowning* ...chocolate RATS??
-----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, you find those next to the chocolate ants Ru buys for Kermit they stock at Penny Candyman's this time of year for the Valentine/Easter season.
*Hopes the electricity doesn't short out again.
UD: Didn't the bill get paid?
Yes... Though we may have to shadow Bill to make sure he gets the payment to the Electric Company on time.
UD: Cute, cute joke.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
*Rhonda is laying on a freestanding hammock outside the townhouse in a sunny spot*

Pink *fanning her, looking confused* Cat? Awww?

Rhonda: CAT? WHAT? *looks around, sees nothing* Oh...right. Sure, kid. Cat. Just keep fanning, okay? Not so fast.

Blue: Mm. Fan. Fan...blow! *mimics electric fan* Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Mm! Yip yip!
Pink: Yip yip yip. Fan...cat.

Rhonda: Sure boys. Like they'd know a cat from a cow anyway... *she adjusts her sunhat and shades and slips her bikini straps down a little to negate any tan lines*

Blue: AwwwAWWaww! Cat! Mn yip yip yip yip yip!
Pink: Yip yip yip uh huh! Cat! Yip yip!

Rhonda: Why'd ya stop fanning? C'mon guys, it's not that hard a -- *sees Gaffer crouched in a nearby windowsill* Yaaaagghh!

Pink *observing chase scene* Awww! Cow. Yip yip. Cow.
Blue *as Gaffer runs by* MoooooOOOOO!
-------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chef : Su do yu get my speshul meat lofe tunite with a side uv peas und lima beans or did yu vote for me?:wink:
Chef,come on! Votes are supposed to be kept private!
Chef: Okee..I'm sorry. I think Kermit wus supposed tu get more votes then me ennyway.
Awww..don't be like that. A LOT of people think you're funny! Everyone here sure does!
Chef: Thanks! Su wen are yu going tu Disney Werld?
A week from today. It should be fun seeing my little nephew's reactions to the life sized Disney characters. Hopefully he doesn't get scared. He's only used to seeing them on TV. And I'm hoping my 4 year old niece doesn't start acting up again. I honestly can't take her attitude anymore.
Chef: Yu can't say anything tu her parents?
Nope. I need to butt out.
Chef sigh then pats me on the back Poor Kethy
Thanks Chef.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
yawwwwnnn...

Rhonda: What's with the long face?

Cute. Cute joke.
Just enjoying a sleepy day. Was up all night writing, and probably will be again tonight! I am determined to get the next chapter done tonight.

Rhonda *peering at laptop on bed* Uh...does Newsie know you have a new crush?

:news: Crushed what? Oh, did you need help prepping dinner? I'm good with a garlic press.

Um...sure. Dinner. Sounds good. *hissing at Rhonda* It's not a crush! I just think he's cute. Believe me, if Newsie was open to anything...

:news: Opening what? The new bottle of olive oil? Ooh, are we having your marinara tonight?

Sure!

Rhonda: You gonna make the first move or what?

You think I should?

Rhonda: Well HE sure as heck wouldn't know a kiss from a crescent roll...

:news: Crescent rolls too? Can we make 'em like garlic bread?

Absolutely. *watches Newsie remove his tie and coat and roll up his sleeves* sigh...

Rhonda: You're BOTH pathetic. Call me when the food's ready.
-------------------