Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa... Indoor voices Woody.
*Is glad to hear from Kathy. *Sad that her headaches are still bothering her. *Has a date with the shower in about another fifteen minutes or so.

Monday, Monday...
Sometimes it just turns out that way.
*"Splut" noise is heard as Fatatita's head plunks down into her cream bowl.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
sigh....

Rhonda *hops up on sofa* Whatcha watchin'? Oh...

He's so cute.

Rhonda: Are you just going to keep rewinding that scene?

For a while. Maybe.

Rhonda: Eesh. All that phone-ringing is gonna get on my whiskers. Does he know you do this?

Uh...well, I just got the dvd a few days ago so...no. And don't you tell him.

Rhonda: Sad. Just sad. Look, as long as you're hogging the TV in here, I'm gonna go out and sunbathe. Where's the anti-cat spray?

Hall closet, top shelf.

Rhonda: What'd you put it up there for??

Wasn't thinking...okay...hold on. *pauses dvd and goes to help the rat*

:news: Hello! I'm home! The interview with Wayne's former cousin's mother's girlfriend's former roommate went swimmingly, in case anyone is interested. I think I scooped a few never-before-heard details about the time Wayne was arrested for impersonating...a... *stops, sees image on screen: the phones are down in the telethon* Oh. Er. Is...is my chin really that round?
--------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, Kris is in? Good, maybe she can help with a couple of things.
::batty: Like what?
Well, I'd like to know how the 7 of Bats card from that Halloween tarot is depicted.
:batty: But didn't ve have the sving band?
Yeah, I dropped them in favor of having the Tarnish Brothers as the vampires from Halloween Town to compliment the Succubus Sisters as the second half of the 8 of Bats for our roster. Which is why I'm searching for inspiration for the 7 now. And of course I'm trying to see what seven-Muppet group we can draft into filling those spots.
:batty: Anything else?
Well, I'd also need suggestions for renaming Rhonda's identity, was originally going with "skaven"... But what with relisting Chamberlain under his real name of SkekSil, I'm searching for other wording possibilities that'd put her between Ger- to Murch-.
*:sigh:, hope to hear from the peoples in Apt 12 soonish.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Will get the tarot info to you shortly!

Rhonda: Wait. Renaming ME? WHAT?

Don't get your whiskers in a twist...it's for that big spook project Ed's always working on.

Rhonda: Oh. Hmmmm.

:news: You're picking a new name out?

Rhonda: Don't help me.

:news: Well, working with what Ed suggested...what about Gerty? Or Geraldine? Or --

Rhonda: I'll take La Generalissima. Picture me in a Napoleonic coat, tailored for my figure, natch; with cute little epaulettes and roses...

:news: Er...didn't Michael Jackson already wear that?

Rhonda: I cannot believe YOU made that joke.

Pink *pops in suddenly, hanging from kitchen lamp* Mm. Aww. Cow.
Blue: Cow?

Rhonda: No. NOT cow!

Blue: AWWwww. *pause* Gerty?

Rhonda: You are so dead. Soon as I can get up there.
---------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
walking in the house with a BIG smile on my face Hi everyone!
Grover: You look happy!
And why shouldn't I? I think the third time with the nerve blockage was a charm! I feel great!:big_grin:
Chef Grover Rosita and Prairie all start talking at once and hugging me but suddenly I hear a retching sound in the bathroom and my mother's instinct kicks in. Is that Robin? Why didn't anyone tell me he was sick? running towards the bathroom Robin honey...what's wrong?
Prairie: The school called while you were at the doctor. Robin was feeling sick to his stomach in class. So Mr. Rodriguez sent him to the nurse and he threw up in the nurse's office. I picked him up. The nurse said he had a fever.
Awwww, Robin....poor kid.Thanks for pickin him up, Prairie.
Robin: I felt sick before school this morning, but I had a test.
Oh honey..Mr. Rodriguez would've understood if you were sick. Now let's get you into bed.
Robin: I didn't get a chance to finish the test anyway. I feel yukky,Mom.
Well you just get some rest.I'll be home the rest of the day.kissing his forehead.Yep..the nurse was right. You have a fever.going to leave
Robin: Mom?
turning Hmm?
Robin: What was all the excitement about before?
Well we think that the nerve blocking treatment for my headaches FINALLY worked!
Robin: Yay! No more headaches.
Right! See ya later cutie.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
:news: Breaking news! POLLYWOG FLU outbreak hits Hensonville! Citizens are urged to get immunization shots from Dr Honeydew...or Nurse Kelly, for those fainter of heart. Symptoms are subtle and may include headaches, upset tummies, a feeling of something wriggling at your backside, and extreme retching. *double take* Those are SUBTLE? Sheesh...

Rhonda: *sporting rhinestone-studded Bandaid on arm* I got MY shot. You should go get yours. I know what a weak immune system you have.

:news: That was a long time ago! I eat healthy, I exercise...

Rhonda: You scarf Fwinkies while watching reruns of "Gilligan's Island" in your study when you think nobody's home...

:news: WHAT? When did..er...that is...I certainly do not!

She's right about the shot, though, Newsie. I don't want you developing flippers. Although the pool should be open soon...hmmm.

Rhonda: Yeah, but green's so not his color. He's more of an autumn.

I dunno. He might be very cute with bigger eyes. Especially with the glasses still on.

:news: Ahem! I am RIGHT HERE still!
-----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Huh? The pool's always open, you just have to ask Beth and/or Red for a key.

Mwahahahahaha! *Feels so accomplished today.
Got the roster list up to 960, managing to have the totals of Muppet to non-Muppet haunters balance out again. Even got to keep Rhonda's designation intact. My friend got the shirt I wanted, gotta send one of the minions to pick it up and pay him, I want to have that shirt to wear when we go out on Sunday to watch WM28.

Hey Kris, you got the blueray of the movie? If you do, LMK cause Aunt Ru said I got a mention during one of the commentaries and I'm trying to get an audio rip to confirm such.
*Plops down with a :fanatic: grin on his face for Friday night TV, including an appearance by :mad: on Fashion Police at 10 PM EST.

Katzi428

Reaction score
--------------
:news: Breaking news! POLLYWOG FLU outbreak hits Hensonville! Citizens are urged to get immunization shots from Dr Honeydew...or Nurse Kelly, for those fainter of heart. Symptoms are subtle and may include headaches, upset tummies, a feeling of something wriggling at your backside, and extreme retching. *double take* Those are SUBTLE? Sheesh...

Rhonda: *sporting rhinestone-studded Bandaid on arm* I got MY shot. You should go get yours. I know what a weak immune system you have.

:news: That was a long time ago! I eat healthy, I exercise...

Rhonda: You scarf Fwinkies while watching reruns of "Gilligan's Island" in your study when you think nobody's home...

:news: WHAT? When did..er...that is...I certainly do not!

She's right about the shot, though, Newsie. I don't want you developing flippers. Although the pool should be open soon...hmmm.

Rhonda: Yeah, but green's so not his color. He's more of an autumn.

I dunno. He might be very cute with bigger eyes. Especially with the glasses still on.

:news: Ahem! I am RIGHT HERE still!
-----------------
calling Kris Do me a favor please. Tell Newsie before he gets his undies (whether they be boxers or briefs :wink:) in a knot that there's a flu going around Robin's school. He goes to school with others besides frogs. So It's NOT the "Polliwog Flu" Thanks! Bye!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
in Robin's room
How are you feeling today, kiddo?
Robin: Eh...better than yesterday. At least I can eat some toast without barfing it up.
Good to know. feeling his forehead And your fever seems to have gone down too. Plus you don't look as green as yesterday.
Robin: Mom...frogs are SUPPOSED to be green,silly!
I know that, goofball! But but you had you had a sick look of green .Not your normal healthy shade of green like your uncle Kermit has.
Robin: Ohhhh...okay. Hey, if I ask you something, will you tell me the truth?
Don't I always?
Robin: Well sometimes you change the subject or you say I'm too young to know.
Okay I'll do my best to answer your question.
Robin: Do you like Mr. Rodriguez?
I think he's very nice. He's a good teacher for you. He thinks your a good student. Why do you ask?
Robin: Yes but do you LIKE him like would you ever go ever go on a date with him? I think he like LIKES you.
(OK...now THIS is getting awkward)Robin...what makes you say this?
Robin:Well...I didn't MEAN to be nosy. HONEST Mom But around Valentines' Day.I saw a card with kittens on it on his desk when I was handing out papers and then a few days later I saw the same card with his handwriting on it in room when I was getting a pair of socks for you out of your drawer for you 'cause you weren't feeling well.
All right...I'm ONLY telling you this because first of all you were honest with me.Second of all you're mature for you're age. Mr. Rodriguez DOES like me & I pretty much feel the same for him. But we're not dating because we don't want you being called teachers' pet in class. So DON'T tell anyone else in your class, okay? This means Nancy too.
Robin: Okay. And I won't let on to Mr. Rodriguez that I know either.
Good boy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We find your lack of faith in the Mayhem most disturbing.
*Sith dark saber flickers on.

*Wizard voice: Price Reduce! Reduce!

*Goes down to get something from the quesadilla shack.

Last edited: