Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Rhonda *strolls by machine where Zoot is collapsed; she munches unconcernedly on a Spicy Doodle* TOLD ya never to play with the Vend-A-Face-Snack machine.

:news: *still trying to untangle self from crepe streamers trailing along behind him* Agreed. You'd think Muppets would watch the news. Remember that special report on the dangers of Vendaddiction?

Rhonda: Do I! Goldie, I STILL feel sorry for the aardvark. He still looks like something outta a horror flick with that lens where his nose oughta be...

:news: *frowning as he tugs at the crepe around one shoe* How do I get this stuff off?

Rhonda: Well, ya could wait 'til it rains and go stand in it. It dissolves.

:news: *scowl*
----------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle Deadly washes a guillotine blade after slicing off the condemned cottontail's cream-filled cranium.

:batty: brakes off one of the feet, ah, not so lucky for the rabbit the foot came from eh?

Hmm, what more can we add to the castle's roster. *Ponders.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Piggy: For Moi? All of this party for Moi? How wonderful of vous to get to spend Moi's birthday with Moi! Oooh! Presents!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm, yes. We didn't really know what to get you Miss Piggy.
:batty: So ve chipped in and bought a daypassat the town's spa center for you.
And some flowers for Aunt Ru, *removes them from where we placed them, handing the bouquet over to the other birthday girl.
*Uncle D raises his cup of green mist tea high for a toast to the double divas in good cheer.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
:news: Ru? Piggy? Uh, *ahem* Happy Birthdays to You,
Happy Birthdays to ---ooof!
*glares at Rhonda* Stop PUSHING!

Rhonda: You can't sing. Ya sound like ya got felt in your throat. Happy Birthdays, to the only girls that can almost dress better than me! *she hands gift cards to the best dress stores in town to both ladies*

:news: *muttering* Happy day to you both. *to Rhonda* Are we going live with this or what?

Rhonda: Yeah, yeah. The feed's all set. Don't get your tighty whities in a twist.

:news: Men of taste wear boxers! *realizing everyone heard him* Er...um.

Rhonda: So report already.

:news: *faces camera, tries to smooth his hair down, still having trouble with the crepe paper streamers twined through both arms and over his chest* Ahem. This is a Muppet News special report! Dual birthday celebrations are live and underway at the townhouse for diva and fashion queen Miss Piggy and for author and resident giraffe RuCat! *startled, checks his notes* She's a WHAT? Er...uh, everyone in Hensonville has much cause to celebrate tonight, as Ru has promised to write everyone into a new story titled "The MC That Time Forg--" WHOOF!

*the Martians plow into him, skittering past into the apartment*

Blue: Cake! Mmn. Cake! Yip yip yip!
Pink: AaaaAWWWwww! Cake! Yip yip yip yip uh huh!
--------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *pops by* Happy belated Birthday, Ru. *gives her a Miss Piggy tee shirt she purchased at WDW* Happy belated Birthday, Miss Piggy. <3

Link Hogthrob: Happy Birthday, Ru. *kneels down, and kisses Ru's hand* *staunters to Miss Piggy, roses in hand* Happy Birthday, my dear. These are, uh, for you. *blushes* <3

Annie Sue: Oh, Miss Piggy! Miss Piggy! Happy Birthday! *gives Miss Piggy her present; a mint sundress* I hope it fits. =D

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Piggy: Oooh! What lovely gifts! (She air-kisses Rhonda fondly.) We really must do lunch and a shop, ma chère. Oh! What a lovely sundress! So crisp and cool! Ru, dear--be a lamb and iron this for Moi for tomorrow, won't you?
Ru: (around a mouthful of cake) Sureth. No phwobwem, sweethie.
Piggy: Kermie! Kermie! What did you get me, Sweetie?
Kermit: (making his way to the center of the crowd around Piggy) Um, coming Piggy. I, er, got you something sortof fun this year.
Piggy: Disneyland? We're going to Disneyland?
Kermit: Er, no. I was, um, we can do that any time. This is a little more, um, you know, hands on.
(Every eye in the room turns to look at him, all conversation stopping as Kermit squirms at being the center of rather misunderstood attention.)
Piggy: (breathlessly) Yes? Yes, dearest?
Kermit: Um, I didn't, er, that is, ahem. (Hands her a credit card with a bear face on it.) I thought maybe tomorrow you and I could go to Buildabear and make, um, us. As toys.
(For a moment, Piggy just looks at him, her snout wrinkled up in what could be a precursor to a smooch--or a swat!)
Piggy: Can I get the purse and the heels?
Kermit: (relieved) Um, yes. Of course. You can have anything you want.
Rhonda: (shouting from behind cover of Gina's ankle) DO THEY SELL ENGAGEMENT RINGS?
Kermit: What?! (momentarily panicked but recovering quickly) Um, I mean, what they do have is some really cute replicas of me and Piggy that you can choose, and stuff and then, um, dress.
Fozzie: But you don't usually wear clothes, Kermit.
Kermit: (blushing) Um, thanks for pointing that out, Fozzie. But I'm sure I can find something that will be, um, that will go with what Piggy is wearing.
Ru: (teasingly) What about that cute little sailor suit with the shorts?
Kermit: I was thinking of something of little more debonair, like a tuxedo.
Piggy: As long as it's not plum colored. (leans forward and kisses Kermit) Vous are too sweet. Okay, Ru--what's the next one?
Ru: (hastily handing the next present to her) Um, it looks like one from Marty.
Piggy: Oooh!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: Is there any cake left?
Ru: The triple-chocolate truffle cake, the banana split cake or the lemon-coconut chiffon cake?
Fozzie: Um...yes?
Ru: Um...yes. What'll you have?
Fozzie: Some of each.
Ru: Coming right up.
Fozzie: Is there any soda left?
Ru: No. There's...er...limeade--not so good with cake, s0me root beer and some stuff from Gina and Newsie. How do you feel about ginger ale?
Fozzie: Suspicious.
Ru: No, honey. Real ginger ale. Want some? I think there's still ice in the bath tub.
Piggy: (sailing into the room in a cloud of steam, a huge Turkish towel piled on her head) Not anymore! Oh--cake! How lovely! Thank vous!
Fozzie (starting to protest but thinking better of it when Ru winks at him and deftly dishes him up another heaping stack of cake) Um, yeah. Cake.
Kermit: (wandering in rubbing his neck) Did I hear you say cake?
Ru: The joy of leftovers.
Kermit: Um, any appetizers left?
Ru: Define appetizers.
Kermit: Any of those, um, mini-quiches? The ones with the--
Ru: (interrupting him) I know the ones you mean. Surprisingly, those were all leftover after the party. Not a big hit with the crowd. There all yours, Kermit, dear.
Fozzie: Um, I'll take a couple.
Piggy: Ugh.
Ru: (gently) People like what they like, Piggy.
Piggy: (eating cake and watching Kermit) True. Very true.
Ru: So, when are you going to "spa"? That was a pretty nice little present from Countie and his minions.
Piggy: (snorting) Don't let Deadly hear you calling him a minion. Things could get ugly.
Ru: Nonsense. He's always been a perfect gentleman. Did you see my lovely flowers? (points to spray of flowers on the center of table) Those were from Ed and Deadly and company.
Piggy: (plucking a daisy from the centerpiece) They are lovely. And I will say that Deadly never leaves the apartment without his scales shined. Well, I can't spa tomorrow. Maybe Saturday. Want to come have a mani-pedi with me?
Ru: Have to teach. Thanks all the same.
Kermit: How's school coming?
Ru: The teaching part of the writing papers part?
Kermit: Both, I guess.
Ru: Teaching great. Paper writing is slow.
Fozzie: But you love to write, Ru. You're always writing something on that laptop of yours.
Kermit: Yeah--about that. I've been meaning to ask you--again. What is it you write about all the time?
Ru: Whoo--look at the time. Gotta catch some zzzzs. (She sprints for her bedroom.)
Kermit: (making a scrunchy face) One day I'm gonna find out.

Katzi428

Reaction score
walking into Apt. 2 Hi everyone.
Prairie: Hi! I have 2 questions.
Shoot. grabbing a drink from the fridge
Prairie: Did the nerve blockage work this time?
Well, I thought it had. But my head is starting to hurt again. :rolleyes:. Next question?
Prairie: Was your doctor Dracula?
Huh? :confused: Oh..you mean this thing touching the bandage on the right side of my neck VERY funny, Prairie! No...my doctor wasn't Dracula and I didn't get bitten by any vampires. This is where I got the injections.
*I get the same reaction from her, Rosita,Chef and Grover*
OUCH!!!!!:eek:
Yeah..OUCH! Plus a few other words that I won't repeat.
Chef :Su nu need tu put out garlik tu keep away der vampires?
laughing Nope. I'm fine. Fix your usual meal tonight Chef.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Must find when FN plans on airing the new hit show, Chef and McCook, starring :hungry: and Ms. Shannon McCook.
:batty: There's no such show on the schedule.
That can't be! Why else would the Mindset have linked to the clip of the duo making mini edible Chefs?
:batty: gives up, goes back to putting away groceries.
*UD snatches a coconut cake square without anyone noticing.