Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Space Mountain? That's the best ride of all! Especially when you go at night.
*Deciding he's put Newsie through enough with simple scares, Deadly leaves the yellowed journalist alone to be cared for by Kris.

Whatever happens Kelly, don't get stuck in the Carousel of Progress. *Hates so much.

:batty: Haunted Mansion? Ah, I could have counted all night...
Yeah, that's why we've got our pet project going on.

*Finally catches the bit on Family Guy where they ask if :batty: was a traditional vampire or not.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wrench (putting on some glasses to look all scholarly): Count von Count is a tradtional vampire whose identity was shamelessly watered down by a public prejudiced against essence drinkers of Eastern European descent.

Cotterpin (putting her glasses on for the same gag): Also, note that Count von Count is easily the wealthiest resident of that neighborhood. Everyone else is living in some small apartment, but he has his own castle on a hilltop. American capitalists were no doubt angered that a wealthy elite was being treated as a demonic bloodsucker with mind-manipulating powers, thus all the cool crap about his abilities were slowly phased out until he's so generally happy you can't possibly be offended by him.

Kelly: -_- You guys are making that up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In a skeptical tone... Or are they?
:batty: would have you know he has invested holdings in a banking account just like everybody else. His wealth comes from continued investments, along with lucrative merchandising opportunities along for the rest of the Muppet-type residents of the neighborhood. How do you think Ernie and Bert are able to afford that spacious basement tennament at 1-2-3 Sesame Street?

But seriously, have fun at WDW guys and gals. Hope you don't run into any Heartless while you're there.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
The door to apartment 5 opens slowly and three heads peep in--one fuzzy, one curly and one lime green.
Ru: Coast is clear! Let's get everything set up!
Kermit: (dashing in with bags and boxes) Great--let's get this party going.
Fozzie: (nervously) You're--you're sure she's not here.
Ru: I'm sure. That coupon for a free facial and banana split did the trick. (holding up crepe paper) Polka dots or paint splashes?
Kermit: Paint splashes.
Fozzie: Polka dots.
Ru: Both it is. (There is a knock on the door. Ru goes to answer it, twirling crepe paper all the way.) Oh--Hi guys! Come to help?
Gina: Oh, we came with help all right. (She holds out a paper bag that clinks and Ru peers inside.)
Ru: That should help.
Gina: You guys are seriously deficient in the wine department.
Fozzie: Not really. We having plenty of whining in this apartment--whining about homework, whining about dry-cleaning bills, whining about the lack of anything to wear.... (Gina and Ru look at him, not certain what to say, and he sighs.) Joking! I was making a pun! Sheesh--don't you guys ever watch the news? (He sulks off.)
Newsie: (Helping Kermit off a ladder) Er--what was that about news?
Ru: (whispering) Fozzie's been upset ever since he found out he missed National Pun Day, so he's spent the whole day trying to make up lost time.
Gina: Yikes.
Ru: (ruefully) Yeah--sort of. Um, where's Rhonda?
Gina: Riding herd on the Yip yips. They insisted on bringing a present.
Kermit: (walking over, interested) Really? A present for Piggy? What kind of present?
Newsie: (obviously steamed) We don't know. Rhonda wouldn't say. (Takes a deep breath preparatory to launching into a complaint.)
Gina: (interrupting hastily) But she promised it wasn't flammable or dangerous.
Newsie: (still not happy) I've heard that one before! I told Rhonda--
Rhonda: (from the doorway) Told me what?
(Everyone in the room startles, and the Yip Yips race into the room, up, down and around the crepe paper, the big bakery box on the coffee table. Fozzie cowers behind Kermit and Ru.)
Fozzie: (nervously) Are those--are those guys safe? In here I mean?
Rhonda: As safe as Golden Boy over there.
Ru: Not quite the answer I was hoping for. Hey--c'mon guys, we've got to get everything ready. Everyone will be here, soon, and then Piggy will be back before you know it.
Gina: When are people arriving?
(There is a knock at the door.)
Kermit: Right about now!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Warning--Piggy's birthday party may rage on through the night and not conclude until tomorrow! Feel free to join the chorus--or the mayhem! (Or the Mayhem!)

Katzi428

Reaction score
The occupants of Apartment 2 go to Apartment 5 ready to party!!Chef even baked a lemon meringue pie (surprisingly it's edible!) We decide not to stay too long because a certain young frog has school in the morning and I just got home from New York this evening and am bushed! Nevertheless we decide to make an appearance.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kermit. Happy birthday Ru. Can we help with anything?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Warning--Piggy's birthday party may rage on through the night and not conclude until tomorrow! Feel free to join the chorus--or the mayhem! (Or the Mayhem!)
(Well if it lasts through the night and continues into tomorrow I won't mind disappearing soon. Because I honestly am tired. I've been up since a little before 8 this morning & only caught a cat nap on the plane.)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sprawled out on the hotel bed): Too ... many ... rides ...

Cotterpin (sprawled out on the kitchen counter): Too ... many ... job ... offers ...

Wrench (sprawled out in a pile of pink goo): Too ... much ... cotton ... candy ...

Cotterpin (groans): I TOLD you ... uuunnnhhhh ... cotton candy ... not good ... clothing ... material....

Wrench: B-but ... pink is so ... pretty ....

Kelly (groans): So ... now what?

Cotterpin: Well, Angie's team will be heading back to Hensonville and we don't exactly have a lot of post-vacation plans.

Kelly (nods): I mean, I have to go back to work, but does that really count?

Cotterpin: It does if you like being employed.

Kelly: Have you ever thought about putting up a huge message board in the courtyard of Doozer Dome and offering half a year's supply of food pellets to the best redesign of the entire building complex?

Cotterpin (pauses, eyes bulging): You mean, offer buy-in in a rather democratic system that allows everyone to feel as though they participated?

Kelly (nods): And the best part is, you engineer the contest to what you were going for anyway by writing the rules in such a way that you're guaranteed to get your own ideas done anyway.

Cotterpin: :stick_out_tongue: You are so bad.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Kathy..we meant to tell you. Elmo's coming to live with us!
Exquease me?
Prairie:Yeah! Isn't that great! We already checked with Ed and he gave the OK.
Well..did you think of asking me?? I have a say in here too, you know!! Why didn't Ed ask me?
Chef: Well..he thought yu didn't wunt tu be bugged un yur vacatshun.
In a matter like this I don't mind being bugged! Enjoy your new little room mate. I'm going in my room to pack.going in my room and slamming the door. How dare they?! And I just got away from my niece who thinks she's the center of the universe!Grrr!!!:mad: There's a knock on my door
LEAVE ME ALONE!!:mad:
Grover: Kathy...please come out...we need to tell you something.
Grover.....please just leave me be OK? I'm getting the room ready for Elmo and his goldfish what's her face. I'll be out of here by tonight. I'm sure Robin will be happy with Ru Kermit Piggy and Fozzie. I just can't believe you did this to me. I thought you were my friends.
Prairie:We ARE! That's why we say...*and she pulls open my door and they all say
GOTCHA!!
The bunch of nitwits engulf me in a hug as I shake my head.

Do I kill you guys NOW or later?:rolleyes:
Chef: Er...Hoow bout nevur?
OK..NEVER!!HUGGING them* Elmo moving in here! Perish the thought please and thanks!