Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughs. No worries, I be writing now, that'll get it out of my system for a while.

*Does have something in mind for the resident rat girl.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Cool, Johnny! I'll take the roomies out next payday. By the way, I've always wondered: is your family southern Italian or northern? Part Sicilian, here...

*meanwhile, two wobbly-soft things shimmer into existence in Kelly's apt*
Pink: Meeerrrrp. Yip. Yip yip.
Blue: Wubbaubbaubba... Mm. Yip yip. *spots the Doozer construction* Mm? Hel-lo.
Pink: Greet-ings. Hel-lo.
Blue: Uh-uh. Uh-uh. Noooope.
Pink: Stick...dance? *pokes the sticks; several topple. The Martians jump back and yank their lower lips over their heads* Ulp!
Blue: Ulp! *cautiously uncurls* Mn. Nope. No dance. Nopenopenopenope.
Pink: Stick...reeead? *offers book*
Blue: Mn. Uh uh. Uh uh. Stick not read.
*they ponder the communication difficulty*
Blue: Awww! Stick...eat?
Pink: Awwww?
*within a minute both are chowing down, masticating like freak cows*
Pink: Mmmm. Nom nom nom. Stick...EAT!
Blue: Yip! Nom nom. Yip yip yip!

-------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: Most o' my family's from th' southern reigon, I believe... my girl, Linda is also part Sicilian.

Angie: *jumps in* Me, too. Part northen, and part southern. Italian American pride. <3

Johnny Fiama: *nods* 'Ey, don' worry 'bout it, Kris. I'll treat ya' all ta dinner tonight. How 'bout that? ;D

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Cool! Thanks Johnny! I wasn't fishing for an invite though. Tell ya what, I'll make some homemade pizza marinara sauce for you; I once spent an entire year tinkering with the recipie to get it perfect. Food trade!

*at Jim's Coffee Shop*

Rhonda: *slurps her double moccaccino latte with a double shot of vanilla, trying to stay awake* Uh huh...sounds good...

:news: Good?? Underage slave workers being exposed to chemically treated fiberglass in the process of making fake baby roses with drops of fake dew sounds GOOD? *scowl* Are you even listening?

Rhonda: Truthfully?

:news: Please.

Rhonda: No.

:news: Figures... No one ever seems interested in my ideas.

Rhonda: Ah, buck up, Cyrano. You got it made!

:news: Er...I do?

Rhonda: Sure ya do. Ya got a great job reading the news every night locally...okay, so it's not New York, but at least it's exposure, right?

:news: Are you talking about that weather report of the cold front moving in last night? *shivers* I'm going to start bringing my overcoat into the studio...

Rhonda: No, Goldie. I mean...you're practically a veteran anchor now. And still working, while the stations usually farm out the older guys in favor of newer, fresher, younger talent more hip to the target advertising audience.

:news: Ah. Right. I feel so much better now.

Rhonda *pats his back* There ya go! Hey, garcon! A slice of the raspberry cheesecake over here! Wait, make it two!

:news: Thanks, Rhonda, but cheesecake doesn't solve anything.

Rhonda: Oh -- did you want one too? Three slices!
----------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: Mmm... suona grande. Grazie. I'll pick it up later today. Thank you so much. <3

Angie: Eee! Pizza! :3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaand, click Alt+S to create thread. Done.

Now to hang out until my main Friday night show comes on in a coupla hours.
*UD wonders what happened to that Muppet tarot set he heard being discussed a while back, and if the creator knows what her name means.
Hmm, that would be an intriguing addition... We also need something for Dora if we're bringing her into the clan.
*Goes to see if there's anything else that peaks my curiosity in terms of further additions to the hauntlist.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*Sarah and Bear run around the Townhouse hallway, licking up what's left of the destroyed Doozer Tower*

*Kelly tries fitfully to sleep in Angie's apartment, as that hanger on the hook in the wall sounded comfier than it really was*

*Cotterpin prowls the University of Hensonville as Broad Brush, looking to make a mark in the superhero scene*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Sweet... *yawn* ... dreams, Kelly... *collapes on the floor, and falls asleep* <3

Sal Minella: Hey! These hooks hangin' in th' wall ain't a bad idea. Much more comfier than my hammock. Nighty night. :33

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: *drapes a mink coat around Linda* Ready ta go, Pinkie Pie?

Linda Mezzo: Yes, dear...

Angie: *snicker* What kind of petname is that? >w<

Johnny Fiama: 'Ey. Go watch your My Little Pony or somethin'.

Angie: What a coincidence... OwO

Johnny Fiama: ... ?

Linda Mezzo: There's a character named Pinkie Pie in the new My Little Pony franchise. Please don't call me that again.

Johnny Fiama: Sorry, bambina... I... don't even watch My Little Pony... so how should I know? -_- Sal! Grab th' luggage, an' careful... my suit just got back from th' cleaners.

Sal Minella: *lugs in the baggage* Y-yes, Johnny. *exhales*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
*fixing some chamomile-ginger tisane for Ailie*

:news: *mumbling as he scratches notes on a small pad*

Rhonda: What are you doing?

:news: Didn't you hear? The sky is falling! ...Kidding. But the ceiling apparently is! I'm off to find a building inspector. We need to determine whether the townhouse is safe!

Rhonda: I heard about that. Think it was that high G Wayne hit. Why doncha go ask that Doozer critter for help? They're good at building, right? Little engineers?

:news: Er...yes. They are. Good idea! Ahem. *fixes tie, turns on camera* This is a Muppet News Special Report! The ceiling in one of the townhouse apartments at Henson Towers has collapsed! Are faulty building standards or simply the worst singing voice Muppetkind has ever heard to blame? More at 11!

Rhonda: Uh huh. You want a producer on this?

:news: That would be great! You can hold the sound equipment. Come on! *runs out*

*Rhonda rolls eyes, then picks up forgotten camera and trots after him*
--------------------