Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (dressed up in a beige suit with a long black wig and a black eye mask, overlooking the city from the top of the Townhouse where she, Wrench, Kelly, and the two dogs Sarah and Bear have been visiting on the way to Orlando): Night time ... a time of shadow and villainy.

Wrench (wearing a pink rubber cap): We're not going to run into any villainy, are we? My shift ends at 8.

Cotterpin: Shh! Quiet, Eraser. Superheroism never sleeps.

Wrench, er, "Eraser" (whimpers): But my tools need polishing, Cotterpin.

Cotterpin (scoffs): That's BROAD BRUSH, wastebasket-head. I draw up the heroic plans, and you erase the villains from existence.

Eraser: Why not get Typist to help?

Broad Brush (sighs and facepalms): Because she had a panic attack and she acts like she's been mindwiped.

Eraser: Is there a special cleansing wipe for that?

Broad Brush: -_- For what?

Eraser: For wiping minds.

Broad Brush (facepalms)

Eraser: What'll we do when Typist tries to get back to her vacation?

Broad Brush: Oh, she'll never want to leave.

Eraser: Peaches?

Broad Brush (shakes head): Hates the stuff. *long pause* So I got her chocolate ice cream instead. *giggles*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ponders what two Doozers in costumes would have done to take out a nafarious oil tycoon bent on leveling the Muppets' theater/studio.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
:news: Cotterpin's here? I should go say hello.

Rhonda: Nah, leave her be a while. She's busy foiling villains.

*beat*

:news: Why would she be wrapping villians in --

Rhonda *grabs his tie and yanks his nose down to hers* Don't. Even.
------------------

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Broad Brush (or Cotterpin, overhears Ed thinking, as that's how awesome she is): Well, maybe not everyone knows this, but they lay those pipes under the ground. We live under the ground. We also have power tools. We'd have had the entire thing deconstructed and turned into an extension of my amusement park before Tex could even be bothered to wake up in the morning.

Katzi428

Reaction score
going to the door and opening it: Gaffer? C'mon sweetie...time to come in for the night.
Gaffer :Meow?
I know you girls were having fun but you can play tomorrow OK? Goodnight Fatatita.bending down and petting the ebony colored cat
Gaffer headbonks her furry BFF and follows me into the apartment

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
:news: News Flash! Oil refinery turned into glistening, sticky amusement park overnight!

Rhonda: Sticky?

:news: Er...made of sticks. Little sparkly ones. I think they're sort of like crystallized sugar.

Rhonda: What's it called, Swizzlestickville?

:news: They're Doozers. It's what they do. You should go talk to them. Get some perspective.

Rhonda: I cannot believe YOU of all Muppets are doing a short joke.

:news: What? No! Certainly not! I meant --

Rhonda: 'Cause you're, what, three feet?

:news: THREE FOOT SIX!

Rhonda. Stop baiting him.

Rhonda* snickering* But it's so much danged fun...

:news: HMF! I am going to go say hello and interview the Doozers about this proposed amusement park. I'm wondering whether they plan on building it in West Texas; if so, might they be able to end the drought by drilling for groundwater?

Good thought. Be careful on the roof, Newsie.

:news: Erk. The...the roof?

Rhonda: You scared a'heights?

:news: Roofs are known monster landing sites! I can't go up there! Er...maybe I'll just email Cotter...
--------------------

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Broad Brush: Oh, hi, Newsie. Remember our little European vacation? It was nice.

Eraser: I thought you said he mistakenly took you to Epcot's multicultural exhibit.

Broad Brush: Shh. Anyway, Newsie, apparently no one gave you a handy-dandy map of Hensonville. I and my Doozer team built that ages ago here in Hensonville.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
:news: Oh, right. I didn't realize it was on an oil field. Er...wait. How did I get on the roof? *panics* Shelter! Must find shelter!

Rhonda *trots up with spray in hand* 'Scuse me folks. Hey Goldie. *when Newsie looks up, Rhonda sprays him in the face*

:news: ... pretty colors...

Rhonda: Come on, sunshine. Gotta go. Kris brought home some new wine from Trader Joe's.

:news: ...I don't drink... what color is it?

Rhonda: I dunno. A white Ziffel, she said. Come on. *over shoulder* Monster panic attack. Nothing to see here folks. Night night.
--------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, *gets Pin's response. And here I thought they'd just drive him buggy by pushing his buttons.
:batty: opens the door receiving Fatatita back inside after her day of playing with Gaffer, patting her black-furred brow.

Katzi428

Reaction score
putting some chicken soup that Chef made into a bowl and bringing it to Robin.I knock on the door and say in a cheesy French accent: "Room zerveeze for Monzeuir Robin Zee Frog!"
Robin starts laughing as I open the door : Just make sure it isn't frog legs. I'd hate to be eating one of my own relatives.I know that the French like frog legs.
gasp! Robin! I know better! Chef made chicken soup for you.
Robin: I know you know better Mom..I was kidding.
Well you're starting to sound a bit better.feeling his forehead And your temperature seems to be going down. Think we should aim for you going back to school tomorrow?
Robin: Yeah..I'll see. sneezes Oops.Maybe I spoke too soon
Bless you! Well we'll see how you are tomorrow.