Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yep... He kind of became the spokescharacter for my faves, those corn curls. Not had them in ages as I've moved on to those big bags of pita chips.
Some spicy ones mom bought/sent today... And now I'll just do some counting to dull away the :grouch:-ness of darling li'l sis.
*Hums the tune of Painting The Roses Red until cueing up MCR, if I can get in that is.
Yep..that's him.:wink:
I'm in the kitchen with my hands covered in flour when Chef comes in
Not a word...I know how you are when your kitchen is a mess. I'll clean everything spic and span when I'm done.
Chef: Ooh..I trust yu. Where are de uthers?
Rosita's having lunch with her parents ,Prairie's getting an early start on Christmas shopping...good luck to her,by the way and Grover is...er.....I think also having lunch with his mother.They usually do something special on Tuesdays. And you know that Robin's at school.
Chef: Ja. I can't call Robin "der teensy hoppity hop hop " enymore. He getting BIG! measuring with his hands
Hmmm..isn't THAT the truth! He was wearing a pair of jeans the other day and told me they were getting too small on him. OK..one loaf done sticking it in the oven and starting another when Chef stops me
Chef: Yu didn't eat loonch yet did yu?
Nah..not hungry.
Chef: Yu need tu eat sumthing. Efen gud chefs need a loonch break.
Then why do you eat lunch?:wink: snickering
Chef picking up his spatula : Yu luuking fur trubble yung ladee!
OK..OK...holding up hands in surrender mode and laughing I'm kidding! I'll eat lunch. You're an EXCELLENT chef!
Chef putting down the spatula Thet's more like it. Althoo I wuldn't say excellent.More like medee...meedee...
Mediocre?
Chef:Ja..dat..Mediocre.Su..whut wuld yu like. I just bought cold cuts. Yu want salami?
making a face Blecch...no. Got ham?
Chef: Ja..just doon't tell der pork princess a few doors down okee?
My lips are sealed just occuring to me that ham is pig!:eek:

Katzi428

Reaction score
So everyone? Is the pumpkin bread as good as last year's?
Prairie: Yes...very tasty!
Rosita: Just as good!
Grover: Delicious!
Robin:Yummy!
Great!Thanks everyone! Robin, maybe tomorrow if I'm not too tired when I come home from the movies I'll make a loaf for Auntie Ru Uncle Kermit Auntie Piggy and Fozzie. I know that Uncle Kermit liked the pumpkin bread when I made it last year when your frog parents came to Hensonville. I'll also make a loaf for the scare crew next door since they're always sharing with us.:wink: Plus Beth and her group. I think Cookie will like this. It's a good and healthy substitution for you know what's!
Prairie: Smart idea!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing:
Midnight...
One more night without sleeping.

Watching...
Till the morning comes creeping.

Green door...
What's that secret you're keeping?

:sigh: No midnight screamiere for us. We'll have to wait for the cinema to release the showtimes and go tomorrow. Would've been nice to get it at midnight here what with all the party invitations the people have been sending and posting about it at HV's main mailing station. Oh well.
*Looks forward to tomorrow's Mike & Mike with the SCLPL's and the annual turkey drop. :laugh:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Thanks for waiting until tomorrow to see the movie with me guys
Red: Of course! That is what friends do
Rowlf: Sleep is good too, I'm still pretty wiped from traveling and stuff, tomorrow will be just as good, the movie will still be there
Cookie: Me just can't wait for popcorn
*they all look at him*
Cookie: And to see movie too
Beth: That's more like it. Man, this is just the best time to be a Muppet fan. I can't even describe my feelings right now. I can't stop smiling!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets off of the phone. Just got the showtimes... 10:40 AM at Theater 1 or 1:55 PM at Theater 2 as far as English premieres, depends on what time my friend says works best. *Remains on Green Alert for the rest of the morning/day.

Katzi428

Reaction score
running in the door... Don't kill me Chef...please don't kill me Chef...I know I missed most of your appearance on "The Chew".
Chef: Take it eezee...yu're nut in trubble. Did yu enjoy der moovie?
Yes! It was FABULOUS! You did GREAT!pecking Chef on the cheek
Chef *blushes*: Aww shuks.But thenks. Heve yu eaten loonch?
Yeah..a yogurt before I came back here. Now I need to start on those pumpkin breads.
Prairie *sitting there wide eyed, now stands up and puts her hands on my shoulders* : Hey Julia Adult
Julia Ad...?Oh very funny Prairie.As opposed to "Julia Child",right? Now step aside,please I ned to get those pumpkin breads done.
Prairie:The pumpkin breads can wait. You just walked in the door. Relax for a few minutes.
But...
Prairie : No buts! The pumpkin bread is easy to make right?
Yeah.
Prairie: And how many do you have to make?
thinking out loud One for Ed & the Scare Crew next door,one for Beth & her buddies & one for Ru and everyone upstairs. So that's 3. But Chef might need the oven.
Chef :If yu just relaks til 3 I'll hef plentee uv time tu meke dinner. We hefing leftovurs tonite enyway.
Well...if you say so.
Prairie: NOW will you take it easy?
Yes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returned from the magnificence that was the new movie. *Squees at the bit with the true Muppet Show/Telethon opening. *Uncle D! How darling, a finale.
The epicness cannot be stopped peoples! You can only hope to contain it... And even then, you can't.

You know, Walter said it best... I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face.
*<33333 The Muppets!

Katzi428

Reaction score
All righty! 3 pumpkin breads done! I'm off to deliver them. I feel like the Easter Bunny. Anyone got a pair of bunny ears?
Robin laughing Mom! You're silly!
Grover: Yeah! Do we have a turkey costume that you could wear while delivering the pumpkin bread?
Hold it! putting down the bread & folding arms No way, no how am I going around dressed up like Tomasina Turkey delivering pumpkin bread!I'm lucky that I live with him pointing to Chef Otherwise he'd think he'd gotten himself a BIG turkey!
Chef: Well..nut su big...chuckling
Cracks about my height again,pal? menacing look
Chef: Noop!
Good! picking up the bread again. I'll start with next door.See you guys later.
Chef: See ya!
door closes
Chef mumbling: Shortee chuckling
He doesn't realize I heard that. But that guy better be sleeping with one eye open tonight!:shifty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Maniacal laughter...

Pigs in Spaaace!

Your fans never left you.

How'd you get here so fast?
We traveled by map.

Well aaaalll riiiiight!

Tuesday's one of my trigger words too!

You've been replaced.

Jack Black, 15 seconds to curtain Mr. Black.

Yaeyaey!
*Explodes in happiness.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Maniacal laughter...

Pigs in Spaaace!

Your fans never left you.

How'd you get here so fast?
We traveled by map.

Well aaaalll riiiiight!

Tuesday's one of my trigger words too!

You've been replaced.

Jack Black, 15 seconds to curtain Mr. Black.

Yaeyaey!
*Explodes in happiness.
Knock Knock!
I brought some pumpkin bread for you guys! Enjoy! So I guess you saw the movie. Glad you enjoyed it!:smile: