Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
going through mail.....Hmmmm.....no bills...that's a switch.
Chef: Yu paid der electric bill alredde..Get it?'Lektrik?Switch?Hehe.

voice like Animal : BAD PUN CHEF! BAD PUN!:rolleyes: then going back to my regular voice..Hmm..a card from Leaper opening it and reading it:
Dearest Kathy,
Both Robin and Kermit told us about the loss of your loving auntie. Both Jimmy and I are deeply sorry,sweetie. Robin had told us how fondly you spoke of your aunt. She sounded like a special lady. Of course she was special because she had you in her life! Know that you are in our hearts and in our minds. If you need me,I'm a phone call away and reverse the charges.I wish that I was there right now to give you a hug! But I know you have a good support support system in Hensonville.
With love & hugs,
Leaper & Jimmy"
Uh Chef?...tissues please?
Chef passes the tissues and gives me a BIG hug Cry if yu wunt tu ,Kethy...it's okee.
No..I'll be all right...dabbing my eyes and blowing my nose. You all just being here is good enough for me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle Deadly leaves a box of pumpkin spice cookies at Apt 2 for :hungry: along with a jar of cranberry jam if he wants to "kick it oop a nootch" like he did earlier today, hoping that :super: brings it inside before :insatiable: pops up.

Also, it seems Congress is following Chef's thinking as they passed a bill declaring that pizza by way of the tomato sauce used to make it is now a vegetable.
Ah, it's not democracy... It's Dijorno.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Uncle Deadly leaves a box of pumpkin spice cookies at Apt 2 for :hungry: along with a jar of cranberry jam if he wants to "kick it oop a nootch" like he did earlier today, hoping that :super: brings it inside before :insatiable: pops up.

Also, it seems Congress is following Chef's thinking as they passed a bill declaring that pizza by way of the tomato sauce used to make it is now a vegetable.
Ah, it's not democracy... It's Dijorno.
Grover looks around quickly,picks up the jam and the pumpkin spiced you- know- whats and closes the door
Grover:WHEW! That was a close call! I have known Cookie for a LONG time now and he can smell these from a mile away!
Chef chuckles Well yu did a good job Grover!Yu'll get one uv der furst cookies.
Grover:I will? Oh boy..thank you Cheffie!...it looks like Grover's going to whack Chef on the back like he had done to Kermit in the past and Chef winces but Grover gives Chef a pat on the back. All of us look at Grover in surprise What? You did not think I have learned that whacks on the back hurt?I do not do those anymore.Plus I have a reputation to uphold with little Robin. If I kept hitting Froggie Ba....er...Kermit on the back when I saw him Robin would think it was okay to do that too.
nodding Good thinking Grover.
Chef:Yu knoo..whut Ed said aboot der pizza had me thinking.How about we have bagel pizzas tunite fur dinner?
Sounds good to me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kathy. That's from Jon's attempts to understand what's going on on The Daily Show.
Also caught two Muppet commercials with Mike and Mike on ESPN2 while watching the GMA takeover.

I wonder if Ru saw it... She's probably familiar with that Drunken Apple pie. And the sweet potato pecan pie Kermit was campaigning for, we've made that some years back.
Also, one of the best lines was Kermit saying he and Piggy have a complicated relationship that's hard to understand and even he doesn't understand. :smirk:

*Reels in laughter from everything on the TV this morning.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried offering the marshmallows in ritual sacrifice?
*Hopes the roof doesn't burn through.
*Goes back to sorting the demons, annoyed at another discrepancy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Watching SNL. Yay, Muppets! And there's heckling from Statlr and Waldorf.

*Confused with the Red Flag perfume commercial. Seriously, now I know why the Muppets are invited to the show... To try and make it actually funny.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm at my computer when I hear a knock at my door Who's there?
Robin's voice: Robin
Robin who? knowing perfectly well who
Robin:Mo-om!
laughing Oh..you know I'm kidding sweetie.Come on in.
Robin comes in mumbling "Robin Who?" YEESH! and scrunches up his face like his uncle.
Ohh quit that!hugging him You know perfectly well I was joking with you! What other Robins do I know?
Robin:Welll...
None! So what's up?
Robin: I wanted to thank you for letting me stay up last night an' lettin' me see Mr. Segal, Uncle Kermit an' everyone on Saturday Night Live.
You're welcome. Thank you for sticking to our deal. You didn't wake up all Mr. Grumpy Frog this morning. Besides today wasn't a school day so that's why I let you watch only some of Saturday Night Live. Other parts were too risque'.
Robin: What's risque'?
It means stuff that kids shouldn't see. You had fallen asleep before midnight then though.
Robin: Ahh...OK.I didn't understand some of the jokes anyway. I guess they were too grown up for me. I can't wait to be a grown up.
I'm going to tel you something. When I was a kid, I used to be the same way. Now that I'm a grown up I wish that I was a kid again. So enjoy your childhood while you've got it,okay?
Robin:Yeah..I guess.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Heads off to the bat-room for a good shower.
*Wonders if Aunt Ru saw the bits from SNL, could send her the MUP3 of the monologue if she wants thanking forum friends for posting a downloadable link.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calling Kathy... Did you hear the freshly announced news? Jimmy Fallon just confirmed another Muppet appearance scheduled for December 23, Friday before Christmas with Kermit. But it's not just Kermit... The frog-in-chief said he'd be bringing Robin too to sing When The River Meets The Sea. Jimmy's making it hard for me to not like him/his show in spite of the bloodfeud between him and Stephen Colbert over their B&J's ice creams. Thought you'd want to know, okay, bye.
*Hangs up and gets back to counting.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Calling Kathy... Did you hear the freshly announced news? Jimmy Fallon just confirmed another Muppet appearance scheduled for December 23, Friday before Christmas with Kermit. But it's not just Kermit... The frog-in-chief said he'd be bringing Robin too to sing When The River Meets The Sea. Jimmy's making it hard for me to not like him/his show in spite of the bloodfeud between him and Stephen Colbert over their B&J's ice creams. Thought you'd want to know, okay, bye.
*Hangs up and gets back to counting.
And Robin didn't tell me?Hmmm...I guess he he wanted to surprise me. calling Ed back Thanks for letting me know Ed! Hopefully I'll be home. I might away then, but I can get my sister to tiVo it. I'll try to remember.:smile: