Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Billy: Someone say 'socks'?
*Slurps them down.

S.P.E.W.? As smart as Hermoine is, don't you think she could have come up with a better acronym?
And another thing... Why is it Draco ended up with this Daphne Applegrass girl who only got mentioned in the ending epilogue instead of Pansy Parkinson who was always seen fawning/comforting the Slytherin student?

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Notices the doorlight at Apt 5 on.
Hmm, guess Ru's waiting and watching for Piggy's appearance on The Tonight Show tonight.

*Turns off the TV. Now that was a great appearance by Piggy. Definitely some good fodder for the fic writers out there.
*Hopes Ru got the cheesecake we sent, bought it at the Upper Crust for Uncle D's deathday/birthday celebration on Monday, Halloween, since I can't bake or cook or anything like that.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin wanted to stay home from school this week because he was worried about me being so upset about my aunt's death. But I reassured him I'd be fine.
Prairie: Have you heard anymore about the funeral arrangements?
Yeah. She's being cremated which I hate the thought of. But my dad & grandparents were. But there's going to be a service in Kansas at the church near where she taught. So I'll be going to that. I'll just be gone from Friday to Monday. Robin won't have any homework over the weekend.So that'll be good. I'll be back on Monday night .I forgot if the flight comes in late Monday night or not. If I'm not back here by the time Robin gets home from school, can you help him with his homework & stuff? Oh yeah...and getting him up in the morning.
Rosita: Kath *patting my hand reassuringly* you just worry about yourself,OK?We've taken care of Robin many times before, remember?
Yeah...I know but sometimes it's tough getting him out of bed on Mondays.
Grover: Do not worry. He will be fine.
Thanks you guys.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to MCR to catch the newest song from the new movie's soundtrack added today, Man or Muppet.
I've gotten all the others in a fairly decent rotation, and besides Life's a Happy Song, my other favorite is Me Party. Still waiting for Let's Talk About Me though.

*Uncle D is at the local TV studio for his interview about the movie.

:batty: is listening to the station also, waiting for the Dead Hensons' version of The First Day of School to jot down the extra students' names mentioned at the end.

*Besides listening to the radio, I'm waiting for updates to fave fics like KG and Fear of Furry Monsters.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: I'm so proud of Rowlf and all the gang and their new movie! All the coverage from this weekend was awesome
Red: It is pretty cool
Cookie: When doggie coming home?
Beth: I'm not sure yet, they have a lot of promotional stuff coming up for the movie but he did say he'd be home in time for my birthday and to go see the movie with us when it comes out
Red: That's good
Cookie: Me glad about that too

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Beth. It's been great hearing the new songs on the local radio station. Uncle D's also gone off on the promotional push, I'm excited for the new movie. Too bad Kermit couldn't make it to the Tonight Show last Friday. But at least we've got a lot of other appearances this week and next.
BTW: Did you get the candy canes we left at your door?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Ed! Yes, many awesome appearance to look forward too!
As for the candy canes, Cookie Monster, what do you have to say about those?
Cookie: *burp*
That is what happened to those. Oh well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shakes head. And I tagged them for you cause we did leave that present for :insatiable: earlier the same day. Oh well.
Hope you're doing well Beth. *Makes note to call the cinema later this week to buy tickets to The Muppets in advance.

Katzi428

Reaction score
trying to be as quiet as a mouse as I tiptoe around Apt. 2 upon my return from my trip. I stealthily slip the magazine "Entertainment" with :smile:'s face on the front & lay it on the family room table .A certain young frog should be interested in that in the morning.But I know his nose is a tad out of joint since he's not in the movie. (Do frogs have noses?Then how do they smell? AWFUL! .Actually Robin smeels good after a good bath.:wink:)Anyway..after I stop my mind from wandering & Go hit the sack. I'm zonked!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh... Thought I spotted Robin's name in the cast of Muppets for the new movie at Muppet Wiki. Well, we'll have to wait another eight days to know for sure.
Yes, I'm up later than my usual Monday bedtime on a non-daylight savings time November night.
Multiple Muppet appearances on the late night shows, coupled with continuing conversations amongst forum friends.

Rully don't know how/when/if I'll fall asleep now. *Bounces away. :zany: