Hensonville City 2011

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (whispering to Piggy and Kathy) Can't help it. I call 'em like I see 'em. But then--you know I think Gonzo is sexy too, right?
Kermit: (not whispering) Sheesh! Could I be excluded from this girlie conversation--please!
(From all around the room: ShhhhhhH!)

Katzi428

Reaction score
grabbing a piece of paper and writing: GONZO?SEXY? I show it to Ru & Piggy and make a motion like I'm sticking my fingers down my throat

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Whispering: Yeah, don't you have an actor you think like that who others might think you to be weird for thinking that Kath?

*Is guilty of this with Kathleen Turner. :embarrassed:
Count: Maybe that's why Ashley...
Ed: Shhh, we're getting to the good part of the movie.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (whispering snippily) Pardon me if I don't take my cues from all you gals out there kissing frogs!
Kermit: (whispering) What's wrong with kissing frogs?
Ru: (giving Kermit a look) Why don't you tell me? You're the one dating a pig!
Fozzie: (whispering) Is it safe to look now?
Ru, Kermit and Piggy: YES! YOU CAN LOOK ALREADY!

(From all around the room)
SHHHHH!
Hey--you're talking over the scary music!
Does anybody else smell tomato soup?
Shut up already!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is reminded of that song Robin sang, Frog Kissing. *Then remembers how that went for Kermit that one time he was reporting from the palacial trenches. :zany:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Piggy: (whispering) Okay--it's official. This conversation is more interesting than the movie.
Kermit: (murmuring) Maybe that's because you're only talking about kissing frogs. Hmm?
Piggy: (giggling) This conversation is definitely more interesting than the movie.
(sounds of discreet smooching)
Fozzie: Now I'm sorry I'm watching....

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie sitting at the piano and playing ..but every so often she stops No...that's not right....starts playing again and stops That's not right either!
By now I go to investigate
Uh Prairie..before you go all Donna Music on me,want to tell me what you're trying to play?
Prairie Donna Mu..? Oh I get it.Like Don Music except that I'm female.
Right.
Prairie: Well, now that I've heard that song "Glasses" that you like so much, I was trying to play it on the piano. . It's not sounding the way it's supposed to. Any chance that you could call Bowzer so he could come here and teach me how to play it?small laugh
snicker I think you doth protest too much Ms. Dawn.
Prairie: Huh?:confused:
It means I think you're asking for too much! Prairie ,if Bowzer were a close family friend mumbling I wish I would be more than happy to ask him to come over and help you out. Granted he knows me.But he also sees me once a year. This year I was lucky to be on the same ship as him for a week. Look sweetie..keep practicing,OK? It'll come out right soon.
Prairie: OK.
Attagirl.:wink: You didn't seriously want me to get in touch with Bowzer did you?
Prairie: Welllll
shaking my head You're one of a kind !

Katzi428

Reaction score
suddenly hearing the song I Need To Know by Marc Anthony I start to dance some cha cha steps in my room.Suddenly Chef comes in
Chef : Ooh!Yu can dance der cha cha?C'mon!taking my hand and starts dancing with me while everyone watches and cheers us on.I step on Chef's foot a couple of times but he doesn't say anything.Rosita hands me a fake flower and I put it between my teeth (even though I'm laughing) At the end ,Chef and I bow and everyone applauds. Chef gives me a hug
Chef laughing himself: Yu okee there Twinkle tooes?
laughing and fanning myself Yeah...I'm fine. Whew!What a workout! I've always done cha cha steps in private. This is the first time I've ever been busted! Your feet okay?
Chef: Ooh ja! I'fe got tuff feet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You better believe :hungry:'s got tough feet, he once stomped a pineapple through its rind for his upsidedown cake recipe.

:laugh: while watching The Soup.

*Decides to add Nancy's parents to the roster, hope Ru will be okay with that, gotta ask Kris about Shaman Mooky-Ooky too. :batty: