Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishes off a bowl of seafood soup with avocado pieces in it.
:batty: and Uncle D finish their bowls a little after that.

Mmm, that hit the spot. Now to kick back until the wrestling starts up at 9 PM. And off to Potter tomorrow.

*Chuckles after finally hearing what happens when :hungry: makes poopcurn on MCR.
UD shares the chuckle.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Ugh. That's two; two so far!
Gillis: Two what?

Kim: Two interlibrary-loaned books that are in horrible condition. This one had pages cut out of the back of it. Pages! Cut right out of the book! It's just disgusting.

Tosh: If it's in such bad shape, why did they send it in the first place?
Kim: [shrugs] Beats me, Tosh. But I'm fairly sure it's not the last book in my 'to-read' pile that I'm going to find in this beat-up of shape. Honestly, and they call themselves librarians...
Mimzy: Only when they're sick...wait, that didn't work right, did it?
Kim: Nope, it didn't.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads Skeeter Muppet's location... *Breaks out in a :laugh: fit.
UD: You are such a fan-nerd. *Walks away.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Magically arrives after going to watch DH Pt2. Good movie... I'm just, well, unsatisfied with several key points that detracted from the story. I'd have to give it a B whereas HBP and DH Pt1 got A Minus grades due to my being satisfied with the movie itself.

Eh, maybe someone will finally make it into a TV series and give it more completeness. But it was definitely a good movie. :dreamy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: No Fatatita, today's not a day for going outside. I know you vant to play in the rain, but it's raining too hard when it does from the remnants of Storm Emily.
Me: Good thing we bought Prairie's present last night before going to the movies.
UD: Yes, and we need to thank Scooter for getting us the other thing.

*Fatatita watches how it stops raining and the outer batsmophere just has this sense of gloom to it as if it will start raining heavy again at a moment's notice.

Katzi428

Reaction score
earlier today
Prairie: Wow! Thanks so much for the sheet music, clothes and new piano bench,everyone.
hugging her Oh you're welcome.I know you've had that other piano bench for a while and it was starting to get old.
Prairie:Yeah. I think there was starting to be an imprint on there from my butt!
everyone laughs
Ed and the gang from next door will be here later to give you your present.
Prairie: Sounds good!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves Prairie's present, a ticket for that revival of Grease! on Broadway and a CD containing piano music from a few samples.
*Hugs. *Storm's passed to the south, never really threatened the city, just heavy rain and wind until noon and lingering gloom after that.
*Cue organ notes. :batty:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Oh boy! Grease tickets!:excited: And a piano music CD. Wow!That was so nice of them. Hey Kath?
Hmm?
Prairie: You think you can help me do my hair in a ponytail like the girls had them in the 50s and 60s?
Sure!All of us will dress up like 50s & 60s style.
Rosita: But I don't have long hair to put in a ponytail.
That's OK. Neither do I. Not all girls in the 50s and 60s had long hair.You've seen the movie Grease. So we'll just put barrettes on the sides of our hair.
Rosita:Ooohhh! Magnifico!

Katzi428

Reaction score
laying in my bed with my eyes closed I hear a tap on the door
I mumble ...Who is it?
voice outside the door:It's Robin...can I come in?
opening my eyes Yeah...come in.
Robin comes in and kisses my forehead... Feeling any better?
Hi green stuff...not really. Head still hurts.Sweet of you to ask though. attempted smile.
Robin:Awww...I'm sorry. Did you take something?
Yeah. Even that nasty nasal spray I told you about didn't help.
Robin: I hate when you don't feel well.:concern: Your ear still bugging you?
Uh huh.:ouch: I'll be okay though. Don't worry about ol' Mom here. things could be much worse OK? taking one of his flippers and kissing it.
Robin: OK. squeezing my hand I brought you a Fruit 2O so you don't need to get up.placing a bottle of orange Fruit 2O on my bedside table. Need anything else?
No. I'm probably gonna take a nap.See you at dinner OK sweetie?
Robin: OK. Love you bunches!kissing me
Love you bunches!kissing him See you later Robin.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget the rub-off dark mark tattoo...

Now, what to do with this sorting hat?
*UD adds some teardrops of memory to his pensive cereal bowl.