Hensonville City 2011

Ruahnna

Reaction score
The occupants of Room 5 come bustling in, Kermit and Fozzie groaning under the weight of the luggage.

Kermit: Not to be nosy or anything--
Fozzie: (huffing and puffing) You don't have a nose.
Kermit: (distracted) What?
Fozzie: I said, you don't have a nose.
Kermit: It's just an expression, Fozzie. I was just about to say--
Fozzie: Or ears. Frogs don't have ears either, which is a shame, because if you did I could teach you how to wiggle them.
Kermit: (panting under the load of suitcases and bags) Fozzie--will you knock it off?
Fozzie: (muttering) Geez--what a grump!
Ru: (placating Kermit) What were you just saying, Kermit?
Kermit: (depositing his load and then stretching and rubbing his neck) I was saying, what the heck is all of this stuff, anyway? I mean, you've only been out for about a week?
Ru: Well, um, groceries--dry goods and stuff. My crochet project--I'm trying to make one of those hats, and a lot of things for Piggy's fall wardrobe.
Piggy: (sailing in the door empty-handed) What about my wardrobe?
Ru: I have some new fabrics and patterns. I thought we'd sit down sometime this week and figure out what we're going to make first.
Kermit: Well, I've got the presents. Can we get all this stuff put away so we can go and see Robin? I'm sure he'll have no objection to celebrating his birthday all over again, but if we don't get this show on the road we'll be celebrating next year's birthday.
Ru: (murmuring aside to Piggy and Fozzie) What's up with Grumpy? Anything happen while I was gone?
Piggy: Well, Kermit took over the kitchen while you were gone.
Fozzie: (Launching himself at Ru and hugs her hard) I am soooo glad you are back.
Piggy: And the cleaning duties. (Smiling at him fondly) Gotta love a frog with dishpan hands.
Kermit: (tapping one flippered foot impatiently by the door) Are we ready? Cause I'm ready to go.
Ru: (murmuring again) Nervous about the new video?
Piggy: Ohhhh yeah.
Fozzie: Jumpy as all get out.
Ru: Well, let's get Robin birthday'd, okay? Then I can whip up something in the kitchen--alright? (Walks over and puts one hand on Kermit's neck, then bends down and smooches him on the top of his head.) I missed you, too, Kermit.
Kermit: (blushing) Oh, er, yeah.
Ru: And I thought the video was good--how 'bout we have a video party in the common room, tonight? We'll check with Ed on the way to see if it's in use by someone else this evening, and if not....
Kermit: (sounding relieved) That would be great. I--I like it better when we're all together for something like this.
Ru: Me, too. So--birthday, first--and then Piggy and Fozzie can get the word out.
(Piggy starts to protest but gets the evil eye from Ru and subsides.)
Piggy: Do I have to invite the weirdos in Room 8? Wayne's been substantially weird lately.
Kermit: (muttering) Lately?
Fozzie: What he said.
Piggy: (just before the door closes) I hope Robin likes Moi's gift--it's a desk organizer. He's been nervous about school.
Ru: (stage whispering) Can't imagine where he gets it, can you?
Kermit: I heard that!
(And the rest is giggles.)

Katzi428

Reaction score
seeing Ru & co. Hey...look who's back! Hi gang! giving each of them a hug Robin will be so happy to see you guys!:smile: He's at school now. But he'll be home in about 3 hours. It's checking my watch quarter of 11 now . And he gets home about 2. If you guys are hungry,come on over. Chef will fix some breakfast sandwiches. He doesn't make any crazy concoctions anymore...much.:wink:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Okay--we'll have to catch the little squirt after school. But that gives us time to ask about the party. Let me go find Ed....

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey all...getting a drink out of the fridge
Grover: Hi Kathy...how is your kitty cat?
He has a nasty cold,the vet said. Hopefully the medicine that the vet gave him this time will get it out of his system. I hate seeing him sick.sigh
Prairie :Awww...the poor thing.
Rosita:Where do you think he gets these awful colds?
No idea. It's not like he's an outdoor cat and it's winter time. But on a happier note,we're having a slightly late birthday party for Robin. So that'll be fun. I saw Ru,Piggy Kermit and Fozzie earlier. I'm sure Robin'll be thrilled that they're back.
Chef:Ja..he shuld!
Robin's due home any minute. So not a word that they're back,okay?
everyone nods in agreement

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Robin? When there's a knock on the door or the doorbell rings...you get it OK?
Robin: Okay...but why?
Trust me. :wink:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Outside Apt 2
KNOCK KNOCK!
Kermit: (worriedly) I hope he likes his presents. Dad helped me--
Piggy: Robin will love them!
(The door opens.)
Robin: Hi everybody! Hi Miss Piggy! Hi Fozzie! (hugging Kermit) Hi Uncle Kermit! Hi Auntie Ru! I'm a whole year older!
Ru: I heard! Congratulations!
Fozzie: A whole year! That's great!
Piggy: Come on--presents and cake, chop chop!
(They sweep ino the room with gifts and a cake.)
Robin: Wow! Wow--look at all this! And that big ol' cake! Wow Auntie Ru--what kind is it?
Ru: Well, I know you already had birthday cake on your actual birthday, but I was baking for the party tonight, so...
Robin: It's as tall as me!
Ru: (ruefully) A slight exaggeration.
Piggy: Very slight.
Fozzie: And there's frosting inside, too!
Kermit: Let's get your presents started, so we can get to the common room. We're having a video party to watch the new OK Go video!
Robin: I heard! I can't wait to watch it with everybody!
Fozzie: Open mine first--open mine first! I KNOW you're going to like it!
Robin: (tearing open the package) Oh! Neato, Fozzie! A magic kit! Wow--look! A disappearing coin trick! Thanks Fozzie!
Piggy: How about a disappearing cake trick?
Ru: Good idea, Piggy. Here--lay me out some plates for us and Kathy and everybody!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: Um--I'm nervous about the time. Let's move the party over to the common room and get the video started! Everybody's welcome!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Okay—food’s ready, computer’s ready—that was really swell of Dr. Honeydew to help us set up the large-screen hook-up.
Piggy: I can't wait for everyone to see Moi!
Kermit: You looked, um, very exotic, Piggy. C'mere--sit by me on the couch.
Fozzie: I'm coming, too! Robin--you sit between me and your Uncle Kermit. You've going to LOVE it--I get to sing a solo line!
Ru: (flopping down on the pillows on the floor) Love the clothes. And the penguins. Tim's cute, too. Hey! (Waving to other folks coming in.) Come on it--we'll watch and talk about the video!

Katzi428

Reaction score
WooHOO!!! helping Ru,Piggy and everyone with Robin's presents and the cake OK guys..take your seats.
Chef:Yes Mama!
Wise guy.nudging Chef with my foot.
Grover:How come OK Go was never on Sesame Street?
Rosita:Well we had The Spin Doctors on there.
Robin:I will make this piece of cake on my fork disappear!Abra-cadabra!putting it into his mouth and chewing
Very good!Just don't choke please and thank you!
Robin after swallowing : I was careful.Gonna go sit next to Fozzie all right?
Yep. Just remember 9:00 is bedtime.But the video will be over by then.
Prairie:I made some popcorn! Not to offend you Chef but I'm not going to toss it in everyone's face and say "Poppin' in yer face in 3D!"
Chef: Oh det's Okee Prairie. I'm nut hert. Und I wuldn't want yu to make a mess enyway.
Let's see who else shows up.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: I gotta say--I like the muppaphone bit. Classic--very classic. But that Marvin Suggs guy sounds like someone I know--can't think who....
Fozzie: Me neither.
Piggy: Neither can Moi.