Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Plays Benny Hill music as the chase continues.

*Waits for Disney movie to arrive.

*Ish in my happy place, which could be better if some fics got updated (subtle hint to whoever's rooming in Apt 5, :wink:).

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin:Mom?
Hmmm??
Robin: Do I HAFTA go back to school next week?
Yeah Robin...you do. Don't you want to?
Robin: But what if my teacher is mean?
I'm sure he or she won't be mean.Besides,it won't be every year that you'll get a teacher as nice as Mrs. Abricot was. Just do your best this year and there'll be no reason for your teacher to be mean okay?
Robin: Can't you home school me?
starting to get concerned Robin...honey ..is there something you're not telling me? Didn't you meet the fourth grade teachers already?
Robin: Yeah..I met them. An' they all seemed nice. But what if they're nice for the first couple of days an' after that they start gettin' mean?
Were there any teachers you heard about that seemed nice the whole year around? Any of your Frog Scout friends a year ahead of you in school?
Robin suddenly nods: Yeah! My friend Freddy had a teacher named Mr. Rodriguez last year.An' Freddy said that he was neato mosquito! Well..as long as you did your homework and behaved in class.
And you did your homework and behaved in Ms. Abricot's class right?
Robin: Uh huh! I even made up for lost time with homework when I went to visit at the swamp!
True. Well you won't get your teacher assignment in the mail until...er...this Wednesday I think.
Robin: Oh I hope I get Mr. Rodriguez !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Trying to beat the heat... Our ICE unit's got a busted fanblade. My brother said he might know of a place that could maybe repair it, we have to call first and find out. If not, we'll have to buy a new one. :frown:
Also need to mail out a package full of figures off to a buyer, and then get a couple of monthly financial issues added to the pile.

*Flops down in couch under the spider ceiling fan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a few presents to birthday celebrateurs.

*At Apt 2, a tin of candied gnats with a motled slimy green Frog Scout bandana are left for Mr. Robin.
*At Apt 4, a box of orange creme truffles and a pair of new glasses are deposited for Mr. Grosse.

There, think that's everybody. Good thing Penny Candyman's at the HV Mall has such a vast selection of sweet little treats.
*Returns back downstairs to Apt 1 for some MCR while waiting for inspiration to strike like lightning.

Last edited:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(The gang had gone into New York for a special birthday celebration in Richard's honor - and by extension, Scooter's honor - at a bookstore on Allen Street, and has since returned home.)

Nora: Come on, Beige, save some of the truffles for Scooter - they are for him, after all.
Beige: (mouth full of truffles) Please, Nora, I'm assisting Scooter in eating these - if he consumed the whole box he'd get a bellyache.
Storyteller: Well, at the rate you're going, he won't be able to tell if he'd ever get a bellyache.
Erin: (exiting kitchen with large pitcher of orange juice and five tumblers) How do the new specs look, Scooter?
Scooter: (studying appearance in mirror) I kinda look like Harry Potter - all that's missing is the lightning bolt scar.

The orange juice is poured out, and there is a toast to Richard - as all five yell "Your face" and knock back the juice.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Robin!!giving Robin a big squooshy hug
everyone else wishes Robin Happy Birthday too
Robin: Aww..thanks everyone!
Needless to say we have presents for you. Last night Ed & the crew sent down this handing him the package that Ed sent
Robin:Mmm!! Candied gnats! starting to open the tin
After breakfast buddy boy. :stick_out_tongue: about the candied gnats
Robin:Aw Mom...you don't know what good is! putting the Frog Scout bandana around his neck.
Well...I suppose you're right. You think that my eating chocolate covered pretzels is yukky.Anyway...you have more to open here handing him a box This is from me with all my love,dearest froggie son of my heart
Robin opens it and it's a picture of him and me in a frame.On the frame at the bottom is a note:
"My dearest Robin,
Thank you for being my son. I love you as if you were my own child by blood. You are an amazing young man and I treasure every day we have together.
When I say at night that I love you around the world and back again, I mean it!
Always,
Your (human) mom "
Robin :Uh...anyone got a tissue?I ..er..have something in my eye.
choked up a bit also :Maybe I should have saved that for last?holding out my arms as Robin walks into them Happy Birthday sweetie!
Robin comes to me with some tears in his eyes I love you too Mom!hugging me Thanks for the picture!
brushing the tears off his face with my fingers
Chef:Yu know Robin..yu're a tuff kid tu buy fur. But I thawt uv myself wen I wuz 9. And that wuz a LONG time ago.
Robin: How long Chef?(thinking he could get Chef's age out of him)
Chef:Ooh about...Ahh..nice try yung frog! I'm too smart fur yu! Enyway...I got this fur yu handing Robin a neatly wrapped package
Robin opens it Oh wow! A flashlight! I needed one for Frog Scouts!Were YOU some kind of scout when you were a kid in Sweden , Chef?
Chef:Ja! Alwaeys be prepared! Thet wuz our mutto!
Robin: Same with Frog Scouts.Thanks Chef! hi 5ing him
Grover Prairie & Rosita got Robin Wii games(one of them being bowling which I promised I'd play with him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it's official... Gotta buy a new ICE unit for my room/apartment.

At least the haunters are back up to eight and a half hundred again. Though I'm wondering about that salamander from TMS...
Hope Pew found his gift, seems the others liked theirs. :smile:

*Gets some ideas for HV's upcoming Halloween festivities from the themed events that take place at Universal Studios Orlando. :scary:

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: *wakes up* How is it the 20th already??

Ojo: Happy Birthday, T! *Hugs me*

Me: Thanks, Ojo! I can't believe I'm another year older today!

Tutter: So, when's the party? huh? Huh? Huh?

Me: *chuckles* No party today, you guys. I'm kinda busy today, unfortunately. I can spend a few hours with you if you-

Doc Hog: Like? Of course we'll like that! You have a great birthday, T. I remember when I was your age and it was my birthday. Heh-heh-heh. It was a lot of fun. Why, I remember when my family and I used to...*keeps talking*

Me: *sighs* This is going to be a loooooong day...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Explosion comes from downstairs.

Oops, my bellybutton blew out.
UD: Uh, we'll be serving extra crispy toast for lunch... Again.
:batty: picks up the phone and dials for take-out instead.

Katzi428

Reaction score
So Robin...how was your first day of 4th grade?
Robin: It was great! My new teacher Mr. Rodriguez is really nice. He said he only gets mad if you're lazy and you don't do your work or homework.
Well that's good. I know that you're not lazy. And you always do your homework and your schoolwork.
Robin:Yep. An' guess what?
What?
Robin: Ya know that girl Penelope? The pig that kept makin' kissy faces at me last year?
Mm-hm?
Robin: She moved! So I don't hafta put up with her makin' kissy faces at me anymore!