EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
*does happy dance* :smile:
Doing the happy dance with you Cindy.

Happy happy cha cha cha! Happy happy Cha Cha cha!
Cha cha Dip chachacha:smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: Raisin,

Originally posted by Warrick
the reason we broke it is because everyone on the mailing list got an email telling them what has happened today, So they want to come and read the press release and post.
Is there more than one MC mailing list? Because the only mailing list email I got today was from Tough Pigs.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Dude, I did not see this coming.

I always kind of figured that 100 years from now I would be dead, and yet Disney would still be "close" to buying the Muppets (and then Megalosoft, a division of Microsoft that was created around the year 2040, would be closer and then Disney would be closer)...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Little did I know that when I put on my favorite Muppet shirt this morning, that there would be such exciting news later on.:excited:

originally posted by scarecroe: Is there more than one MC mailing list? Because the only mailing list email I got today was from Tough Pigs.
I got an email from MC, I don't know, I signed up for a list along time ago before I even joined I think.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm so excited I could wet myself (but i'll leave that to Saba Toys in the future)

Anyway, I as some wasn't really that intrested or had an opinion on who bought the Muppets but as soon as I saw this I knew that is what I wanted.

There are so many bright sides to this, everything we've been learning about (Fox Show) everything we've been getting (Palisades Figures) are in no danger and can proceed as planned.

:smile: :mad: :sympathy: :concern: :embarrassed:
what better time to use Muppet Smilies

WARNING off topic

I'm one very excited Prawn, i think i shall invent a knew signature, i'll think something up for Piggy

pezbalubah

Reaction score
This is the best possible outcome!!! best of all, no corporations!

Lynnette

Reaction score
Happy Dance! Happy Feet!

Family have the opportunity to treat the company like family - cherish it, love it, recognize its potential, help it become the best it can be.

smile, big smile, cool!
:smile: :big_grin: :cool:

All my best,
Lynnette