- Apr 13, 2002
- Reaction score
What I would like to know is:
- What will Charlie's role be in the company now
- Are the kids just looking at this as a continuation of thier father's legacy, or are they going to turn around and sell the company again in a few years for more money
- Will Brian be doing his characters now (I know there was talk around here when he stepped down that he wouldn't carry on with his stable of felt troops, i.e. Sal)
- Will this cause more bad blood between the company and Eisner? Will there be any chances of crossover projects?
- Will they focus on the main troop of Muppets, or repeat history and focus more on the creature shop