COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Welp...I did it. I made it through 3 months of online teaching to my elementary band students! Time to kick back and relax.

(Although there's no confirmed plan for reopening schools just yet...but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. That's the state's decision, not mine.)
Congratulations!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They say it will only be a matter of time before everybody ends up knowing at least one person in their life who ends up contracting the virus.

In other news, apparently the second wave in China (which is like the third or fourth second wave they've had so far) has begun - and this time, they're theorizing that instead of bats, it came from some tainted imported salmon.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
They say it will only be a matter of time before everybody ends up knowing at least one person in their life who ends up contracting the virus.

In other news, apparently the second wave in China (which is like the third or fourth second wave they've had so far) has begun - and this time, they're theorizing that instead of bats, it came from some tainted imported salmon.
Well it never came from bats at a public market in the 1st place. So let's throw up a red herring ( or salmon) and cover their ***** for accidentally releasing it from a lab.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it being man-made in a lab is a (Fox News) conspiracy theory.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

No sympathy from me.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score