COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

What went wrong? Look at who the current leaders are of both of these countries, and how they're handling the pandemic - that answers the question right there!
Just a quick question for you D'Snowth (although I'm sure you'll ignore it as you aren't really interested in getting into a political discussion as you're more interested in peddling hate). Its mentioned very early in the article that the Obama administration warned the incoming Trump administration to get ready for a pandemic and about the shortages of medical masks. President obama was in office for 8 years. 8 years. Why didnt he do something in those 8 years to address the mask shortage? It's a fairly simple question. Why the lack of preparedness by the Obama administration?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Over the weekend, New York City had a 24 hour period with no Covid deaths. Considering how hard we were hit since March, this was a miracle.
Unfortunately, a year-old baby was shot in the crossfire of a gang shooting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My state has apparently gotten so desperate to get people to wear masks (yeah, well, maybe if they were more serious about it from the get-go instead of waiting for that orange baboon to start acting like wearing a mask makes you look like a ****** patriot), that they're calling on two specific celebrities to help convince locals they need to wear masks.

One of whom is Dolly Parton, a local treasure in my states; a very caring, compassionate, charitable woman, who has done so much for the state of Tennessee, especially where children are concerned, by establishing reading programs, so that the children of Tennessee will be skilled in reading by the time they're ready for school.

The other one? I'll give you a hint: this very forum knows how much I hate her with every fiber of my being.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
My state has apparently gotten so desperate to get people to wear masks (yeah, well, maybe if they were more serious about it from the get-go instead of waiting for that orange baboon to start acting like wearing a mask makes you look like a ****** patriot), that they're calling on two specific celebrities to help convince locals they need to wear masks.

One of whom is Dolly Parton, a local treasure in my states; a very caring, compassionate, charitable woman, who has done so much for the state of Tennessee, especially where children are concerned, by establishing reading programs, so that the children of Tennessee will be skilled in reading by the time they're ready for school.

The other one? I'll give you a hint: this very forum knows how much I hate her with every fiber of my being.
You'd have to narrow it down a bit. You seem to hate Republicans, whites, the rich, conservatives . . . .

Any Del

Reaction score

Let me guess, Taylor Swift.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Remember when I said my state worships football almost as much as they do God? Well, not surprisingly, Bill Lee, aka the worst governor we've ever had, has just announced that the 2020-21 high school football schedule will proceed as planned, in spite of how much COVID-19 is spiking in our state, especially in my county, which is now my state's hotspot. This also goes for other contact sports as well.