COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
WOW!!
So, wearing a mask is the exact same thing as Middle Eastern women having to wear hijabs in the name of Islam, and Jews with yellow stars because of Nazis. I feel so enlightened!
So when an extreme right-winger compares wearing masks to Nazi it's bad. When an extreme liberal (such as you) compares President Trump to Nazis and Hitler it's good? Just trying to figure out when it's OK to use the Nazi references.

And your summary is awfully simplistic of what he actually said.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, starting Friday, a mandatory mask order will go into effect for my county, and yes, the Trumpsters - civilians and politicians - are to blame for this. They chose to ignore CDC guidelines and warnings from medical experts, and instead play politics, and whine that wearing masks and staying at home oppresses them and strips them of their constitutional rights; so now, thanks to them acting like a bunch of whiney SJWs, and deciding jobs and profits were more important than people's health and safety, thus causing our curve to spike enormously, we'll all now face a hefty citation of thirty days in jail for being caught out in public without a mask.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, starting Friday, a mandatory mask order will go into effect for my county, and yes, the Trumpsters - civilians and politicians - are to blame for this. They chose to ignore CDC guidelines and warnings from medical experts, and instead play politics, and whine that wearing masks and staying at home oppresses them and strips them of their constitutional rights; so now, thanks to them acting like a bunch of whiney SJWs, and deciding jobs and profits were more important than people's health and safety, thus causing our curve to spike enormously, we'll all now face a hefty citation of thirty days in jail for being caught out in public without a mask.
Isn't that special

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
If this becomes mandatory do you have to wear it in the car or just when you go inside public places?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Pennsylvania is doing this as well.

MWoO

Reaction score
30 days in jail? Actual criminals are being released from jail due to fear of covid19 spreading in the penal system, but they want to jail people for 30 days for not wearing a mask?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Democrat mayors and governors seemed to turn a blind eye to the looters and rioters not wearing masks.
But then again, they were “mostly” peaceful protesters.

That will be my excuse if I ever beat my wife or burn a Target down.
“Well, judge, I was MOSTLY peaceful the day I beat her up. And I did have my mask on!”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trumpster logic: Closing churches or banning other church events due to COVID-19 = "Attack on religious freedom."

I bet if it was Middle Eastern terrorists infecting us with the virus, the Reps would take it a lot more seriously.