COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I guess with all of these crazy protests and riots I guess everyone said screw it to social distancing and wearing masks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Knoxville Fanboy Expo has been completely canceled this year, and as I mentioned previously, although I was really looking forward to meeting the likes of Jamie Farr, Loretta Swit, LeVar Burton, and Jess Harnell to name a few, it's not worth any of us risking our health and safety for a con when they have cons every year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, our curve is gradually spiking again. Big shock.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The Knoxville Fanboy Expo has been completely canceled this year, and as I mentioned previously, although I was really looking forward to meeting the likes of Jamie Farr, Loretta Swit, LeVar Burton, and Jess Harnell to name a few, it's not worth any of us risking our health and safety for a con when they have cons every year.
That really stinks for you.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Oh yeah, our curve is gradually spiking again. Big shock.
Be careful of looking at just the number of positive cases reported. That statistic can really be misleading. Here everyday they report how the number of cases have gone up. It's not until like 3 paragraphs in that they tell you that the number of tests have gone up as well. Our number of daily positive cases has gone up for the last couple of weeks. But so has the number of people being tested. The percentage of positive cases of people tested has actually gone down significantly. From over 10% at the beginning of May to about 3% daily now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, and with states reopening far too soon, and people trying to pretend that the virus has completely disappeared is making matters even worse.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
No, and with states reopening far too soon, and people trying to pretend that the virus has completely disappeared is making matters even worse.
Don't forget the protests all over the country where people are definitely less than 6 feet apart.