COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since it dipped back down to the 50s today, on a day such as this, I would happily drive around with the window rolled down . . . not today . . . because I keep hearing conflicting reports about whether or not COVID-19 is an airborne virus.

On another note, a thought just occured to me: the #MeToo b!+c#3$ should be happy now - nobody can shake hands or hug anybody else right now . . . this is exactly what they wanted.

MWoO

Reaction score
Since it dipped back down to the 50s today, on a day such as this, I would happily drive around with the window rolled down . . . not today . . . because I keep hearing conflicting reports about whether or not COVID-19 is an airborne virus.

On another note, a thought just occured to me: the #MeToo b!+c#3$ should be happy now - nobody can shake hands or hug anybody else right now . . . this is exactly what they wanted.
I am glad that even in these times of woe your chauvinism still shines strong.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
According to the #MeToo b!+c#3$, you're not wrong, I would be considered a cheauvanist, and even a sexist . . . because I hold doors open, and pull chairs out for women . . . women apparently don't like that now.

MWoO

Reaction score
According to the #MeToo b!+c#3$, you're not wrong, I would be considered a cheauvanist, and even a sexist . . . because I hold doors open, and pull chairs out for women . . . women apparently don't like that now.
No... that would not be the reason you are a chauvinist... I think this post would be a reason though.

cjd874

Reaction score
Well it depends...some women don't like that when they're perfectly capable of doing those things themselves because they could see it as being pandering and condescending (which I think is exactly in line with the #MeToo mentality). But if you do it for them and you're genuinely courteous (or if their hands are full), then they should appreciate it. It all depends on the situation AND the woman involved...although there are loud-and-proud feminists in the world today that will give men h3L! no matter what they do.

BUT I DIGRESS...back to your regularly scheduled COVID-19 programming.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Genuinely speaking, I’ll hold a door open for a woman if I find they’re close by and coming in. If they’re a far away distance then they can get it themselves.

If they call me out for then I’ll likely just ignore what they say and move on. In the end, it’s just a case of victim hood.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
By no means do I have any disrespect with women. Just ones with the victim hood because of what’s between their legs. I have dealt with kind like that.

Anyway, let’s move on now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But on the other side of the coin, you have very few cops policing the streets of Chicago, and a dozen black-on-black murders happen every day, and nobody lifts an eyebrow.
I HATE THAT SO MUCH!!!!! I’m sorry to cut off the subject again but UGH!!!!! Like seriously, I support all lives and I appreciate black lives matter for what it SHOULD have been representing (just genuinely protesting against racist cops)..... but the fact that they actually gave death threats, harassed innocent bystanders physically and mentally, and then stay completely silent when it’s a black on black crime, shows they’re now just full of ****! Like seriously why would you think it’d be okay if your own African-American son/daughter, whoever it may be, was killed by another African-American person? It makes no sense.

But anyway, my rant is over.