COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The key thing is just find something to occupy your mind. Literally the only thing. I have been watching a lot of Tommy Sotomayor videos to help with my stress.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So... getting back to the matter of the virus, with all the stay-at-home mandates that have been put in place in some states (including my own), is anyone else getting vibes reminiscent of this classic Muppet song?
Myself and some other YouTube puppeteers are working on our own cover of this song, albeit with some altered lyrics.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Funny how for the last five years, I have held the door open for hundreds of women out of courtesy and respect. Dozens of times alone at our local diner where the door is notoriously heavy. I’m still waiting for the first time to be called a chauvinist pig. By the law of averages, shouldn’t this have happened by now?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
To be honest, I have had days where I just isolate myself to the point I have gotten used to it. I always try to take walks at least
Are you still ghosting your parents, or are you still trying to move out?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Can we please take the politics in this thread to the politics thread? IMHO this thread should be dedicated to COVID-19 news and updates. This virus is serious enough that it would be nice to have a thread to just news and check on each other to make sure everyone is staying safe and healthy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are you still ghosting your parents, or are you still trying to move out?
Yes and no.

No with the fact that I’m still living with them, yes to the fact I am moving out once we do officially sell the house.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can we please take the politics in this thread to the politics thread? IMHO this thread should be dedicated to COVID-19 news and updates. This virus is serious enough that it would be nice to have a thread to just news and check on each other to make sure everyone is staying safe and healthy.
Sorry about that. When I saw some posts that were political-leaning, I just couldn’t help but feel the need to offer my thoughts.