COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said, it’s a case where they push these rules on everyone but don’t follow them themselves because they think their status makes them above everyone else.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Keep in mind: the vaccine, this or any other kind, is not 100% effective. There are certainly bound to be breakthrough infections. The real result is what happens next. I believe 99% of all the COVID-related deaths recently have been in the unvaccinated. You may get COVID if you're vaccinated, but it probably won't kill ya'.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not always the case either. I have heard folks who have still lost their lives from this disease even fully vaccinated (I believe this is mostly with elderly folks but younger people I’m sure have probably faced this as well).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’m probably the oldest here, probably more susceptible than others. But I’m still protecting myself with the vaccine. After that, it’s in God’s hands.
I’ve said since Day One, I respect the virus, but I don’t fear it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just announced today, the Pfizer vaccine has been FDA approved. That was one detail that stopped many from getting vaccinated before.

What might happen now though, is big companies or governments issuing vaccine mandates.

I’m all in favor of you getting the vaccine. Yes feel it’s more effective than mandating masks. If it was a choice between vaccines or masks, vaccines win out.However, I wouldn’t have the authority to mandate you to get it.

I would urge everyone who hasn’t been vaccinated yet to do so. If you choose not to, that’s up to you. If a new strain of the virus comes along and you get it, that’s on you too. I trust you’re a big enough boy or girl you can assess your own risk.

it’s like some beaches at the Jersey shore. Not all of them have lifeguards. So they post signs saying swim at your own risk. If you can swim like me, you’re fine. If you can’t swim… no better time to learn.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Just announced today, the Pfizer vaccine has been FDA approved. That was one detail that stopped many from getting vaccinated before.

What might happen now though, is big companies or governments issuing vaccine mandates.

I’m all in favor of you getting the vaccine. Yes feel it’s more effective than mandating masks. If it was a choice between vaccines or masks, vaccines win out.However, I wouldn’t have the authority to mandate you to get it.

I would urge everyone who hasn’t been vaccinated yet to do so. If you choose not to, that’s up to you. If a new strain of the virus comes along and you get it, that’s on you too. I trust you’re a big enough boy or girl you can assess your own risk.

it’s like some beaches at the Jersey shore. Not all of them have lifeguards. So they post signs saying swim at your own risk. If you can swim like me, you’re fine. If you can’t swim… no better time to learn.
Except its more like you swimming at the beach and pulling somebody under with you.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Biden gave a presser urging the 80 million who are still unvaxxed to do so. And you better, because his patience is wearing thin.

But during the election, both him and Kamala stated if the vaccine was rolled out while Trump was still in office, they would have nothing to do with it. That undermined people getting vaccinated from the start.

He probably doesn’t remember back in March when he swore he would never issue a vaccine mandate.

Part of his edict is to distract people from how bad he screwed up in Afghanistan.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Part of his edict is to distract people from how bad he screwed up in Afghanistan.
Trump was the one who freed those imprisoned Taliban leaders, not Biden. Trump said he was bringing out troops home, and that's exactly what Biden did. It was past time we got out of there and stopped meddling in their affairs - it's not the US's place to police the entire world; we've got our own domestic problems to worry about without having to babysit other countries.