COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m honored to see that comic was featured from a city in my home state.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Don Lemon at CNN has been pushing a narrative all year that the vaccines are racist.

Earlier this year the narrative was racist because more white people were getting vaccinated before black people.
There were some bugs in the beginning on how to distribute the vaccines, but that was more due to logistics than racial motivations.

Nine months later, and now the vaccine is widely available, only 26% of all black people have been vaccinated. Now the spin is “Why does Whitey want me vaccinated?”. It’s insane.

This time last year, I could see where mask mandates were stressed because there were no vaccines yet.
If people feel more comfortable wearing masks now. I can respect your choice. But by the same token, respect my choice not to wear one because I had my vaccines.

in spite of what the media and certain politicians want to believe, people are not stupid. People are capable of assessing their own risk.
I’m not in favor of mask mandates at this point, but I do urge people to get vaccinated.
But ultimately it’s an individual’s choice.

I think it’s in your best interest to get vaccinated. It’s not a mandate, but if you choose not to, for whatever reason, then you bear the consequences of your choices.

it’s no different from wearing a seat belt. It is the law in many states. But if you choose not to wear one, and you get in an accident and fly through the windshield and kill yourself, that’s on you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Don Lemon just looks for every excuse to bring in race when he can. Can’t stand the guy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sheesh. The rehab facility my dad's currently staying at just had four patients test positive for COVID, so now the whole facility is under quarantine and lockdown. :sigh:

On another note, some restaurants appear to be reverting back to online order, delivery, and/or curbside pickup only again. :sigh: :sigh:

And of course, it's the anti-maskers who ruined it for the rest of us who are the ones who are the most angry about restrictions gradually being reintroduced again.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
What are we going to take away from all this?

Maybe we shouldn’t have pushed God out of the picture.
Just sayin, but what do I know, right?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This is as good of a place as any to bring this up.
Yes, Snowthy, the Bible says love your neighbor.
But do you know what it says more often?
Trust God and don’t be afraid.