COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Trump was the one who freed those imprisoned Taliban leaders, not Biden. Trump said he was bringing out troops home, and that's exactly what Biden did. It was past time we got out of there and stopped meddling in their affairs - it's not the US's place to police the entire world; we've got our own domestic problems to worry about without having to babysit other countries.
Who actually ordered the evacuation of U.S. citizens and OKed the plan to evacuate them? Who OKed the plan to close Bagram AFB and removing most of the military BEFORE U.S. citizens were evacuated? Who set the arbitrary deadline of August 31st and maintained that deadline DESPITE American's still left behind? Who decided NOT to notify our allies that we were doing so, angrying the British so bad that they passed a condemnation of President Biden in their parliment? Who put in place the Secretary of Defense and heads of the State Department who were in charge of this? I'll give you two hints:

A) The answer to all of these questions is the same person

B) It's not Trump

The plan was screwed up.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If seat belts were invented under President Trump, candidate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, "No, I wouldn't wear them."

10 months later, President Joe Biden "I mandate everyone wear seatbelts."

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in 2006, our then-governor Jon Corzine got plenty of heat. He had a a seat belt mandate. Then he got into an accident, and he wasn’t wearing his seat belt. This caused a big uproar in traffic courts. So many drivers who were fined for not wearing seatbelts, and our own governor wasn’t abiding by his own policy. So for a whole month, all seat belt fines got waived. Served him right.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nikki Minaj is claiming COVID vaccination causes testicular swelling, impotence, and Tucker Carlson is actually trying to legitimize this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp. My state, once again, has the highest COVID rates in the country right now. :rolleyes: 😒 🙄

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp. My state, once again, has the highest COVID rates in the country right now. :rolleyes: 😒 🙄
And to add insult to injury, our county mayor was just on our local news outright refusing to adhere to Biden's latest mask and vaccine regulations and guidelines for the workplace, because he claims all it will do is add unnecessary financial burdens to businesses and their workers . . . which doesn't even make any sense, other than it just further proves that Republicans care for nobody or anything other than money, plain and simple.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ll agree this much. I’m all in favor of vaccines, always have been. But I’ve also been in favor of choice. If you choose not to get vaxxed, that choice is on you. If you choose not to get vaccinated, you bear the consequences. You can’t get any fairer than that.
The one thing a vaccine mandate does not take into account is people that have natural immunities against COVID. The only one who knows that for sure is your doctor. Not Biden.

So it’s not like one size fits all.
But again, should you get vaxxed? Yes.
Must you? Only you can decide.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh. So, apparently now Trumpsters are saying the vaccines are nothing but water being injected into your body. It's like they can't even keep their own conspiracies straight anymore. Remember when they said the vaccines were microchips being implanted into our bodies? Then when it was a magnetic substance that will cause spoons to stick to us and our veins glow under black lights? Now it's just water? It's like they're not even trying anymore and just spouting out whatever comes into their less-than-functioning minds.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It would be nice if you name a specific individual instead of Trumpsters, GOP, or evangelicals.

I guess you’re not trying very hard either.

The whole rumor with the microchips came from Elon Musk, the Tesla guy.
Why don’t you go to his house and see if he has a MAGA hat in his closet.