Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Please note: spoiler alert is now in effect." Yeah. For a twenty-year-old cartoon.

Any Del

Reaction score
@D'Snowth @Schfifty

You might vaguely remember but remember back in 2003 whenever you ate cereal and you get a toy that's based on the Cartoon Cartoons character? And one of them were a spinning top from Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls and etc? Remember those? I had all of them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I did eventually manage to nab the Courage one!

I remember other similar promotions as well - I think in 2000 or 2001, Pop-Tarts had puffy refrigerator magnets you could collect, including a Courage one, which I kept inside my locker in middle school.

In the summer of 2002, there was also a sunscreen brand (can't remember if it was Banana Boat, Coppertone, or another) that had rubber figurine keychains included with special bottles of the sunscreen, and I certainly nabbed up Courage, and I know I still have the Courage figure, despite how dirty he is from playing with him so much, lol.

Schfifty

Reaction score
No, I wasn't really into CN toys and collectibles back in the day, so I don't recall those. Maybe commercials if they had any.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know there were commercials for the sunscreen.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Hmm...yeah, IDK. I still don't remember.

Also, I just noticed before actually watching it tonight, but why the heck did WatchMojo suddenly change the title of the video? "Terrifying CTCD Moments" would be more like the most nightmare-inducing scenes of any episode to viewers, be it King Ramses or pretty much the whole Mask episode, so it doesn't make sense if the main topic is just Courage suffering and taking a bunch of crap.

Any Del

Reaction score
Thread bump
Saw this today:
Intriguing to watch to the tune of Bingo Was His Name-O.