Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dilly's begun working on yet another new animated short, which is going to be another horror romcom, following his familiar theme of a main trio consisting of a male, a female, and a dog:

Looks intriguing, and I always love seeing updated WIP videos of whatever he's working on, yet we still have yet to see the completed version of his previous film GOOSE IN HIGH HEELS (and by "we" I mean outside the festival circuit).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I made a donation to Dilly's new film, but it was such a pathetic, miniscule amount that it's almost embarrassing . . . but it was the best I could do.

Any Del

Reaction score
How
I made a donation to Dilly's new film, but it was such a pathetic, miniscule amount that it's almost embarrassing . . . but it was the best I could do.
How much exactly?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
$30.

To be fair, he's said in his WIP videos you can donate as little as $10, but I found out that in order to get certain incentives or premiums (i.e. a page from the storyboard, or such), the minimum amount is $100. I realize even that's not a lot of money (at least, not in today's currency), but the way things are so bad right now in this economy, $100 is too much to spend on a frivolity when you need food, gas, and/or utilities.

Any Del

Reaction score
I feel ya. And don't be embarassed I donated $10 to the film.

Any Del

Reaction score
Thread bump,

I received an email from Stretch Films and if I donate $53.00 to his new film, "Howl, If You Love Me" I'll receive the 20th anniversary production book for Courage. The book is limited so it's a first come -first serve process. I already donated and for now I'm waiting patiencely for it! :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got the same email.

Unfortuantely, I'm still waiting for some extra funds to hit the bank so I can make a donation; I don't know how limited the supply is, but knowing my luck, they'll probably run out by the time I'm able to make a donation. Well, I suppose the donation to Stretch Films would still be a good cause anyway.

Any Del

Reaction score
Look what I received in the mail today... :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I must not have sent in my donation in time. Oh well, at least it can still go towards supporting the production of HOWL IF YOU LOVE ME, because I've only been able to donate a measely $30 so far this year . . . the Trump recession's been a b!+c#.

But awesome you managed to get one!!