Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

Any Del

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll use this book not only for entertainment, but as inspiration for my career! So going to enjoy reading it!

Any Del

Reaction score
And I'm pretty sure you'll get one too Snowth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yay, I got a copy after all, it just arrived today! Matter of fact, I see I received #117 of 150, so I guess I donated just in the right amount of time. This is so cool!

Any Del

Reaction score
My number was #118. Enjoy your copy Snowth!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All of these Standards notes from CN are really interesting - particularly the one that says they can't show blood, which is peculiar, given it wasn't uncommon to see a little blood on Powerpuff Girls.

Any Del

Reaction score
Well non the less, this show was still awesome!

I'm busy doing sketches on my sketch book while using this book as a guide.

Schfifty

Reaction score
All of these Standards notes from CN are really interesting - particularly the one that says they can't show blood, which is peculiar, given it wasn't uncommon to see a little blood on Powerpuff Girls.
Kinda makes you wonder what would've happened if they premiered after Adult Swim launched, doesn't it? Craig McCracken originally intended to make the show for an older audience anyway, and we do know there were things in The Chicken from Outer Space that were changed to be more family-friendly, like the mask.

Not that PPG or CTCD would've done better on Adult Swim, but it's just a thought.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another interesting thing is with the episode guide in the book, most of Season 4 was aired out of order according to the Stretch Films listings - in fact, most episodes from Season 4 are listed in different pairings in the book than how they were paired when airing . . . but the thing that fascinates me the most is, according to the book, "The Mask" was actually the penultimate episode, even though CN has it as a mid-season episode. When I think about it, "The Mask" being the penultimate episode actually makes a lot of sense: that was probably the darkest, most intense, and most thrilling episode of the entire series, not to mention showing Courage at his bravest (and the subtle lesbian subtext) . . . it's like Dilly wanted to make sure Courage had one last, great big hurrah before the series finale.