Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

Schfifty

Reaction score
@Any Del - That's an interesting topic actually! Yeah, I honestly liked it better when he talked more...gave him more personality and funny things to say than the usual animal talk.

Something like this :wink:

Man, that precious, wonderful, adorable, lovable ducking there sure ain't understandin' dat canine. :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dunno. I prefer him not talking. the gibberish makes things sound more urgent. to me, the constant talking was weird and actually kinda offputting

hes supposed to be this scared defenseless dog who faces his fears to save his humans. not a wisecracking comedian

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I dunno. I prefer him not talking. the gibberish makes things sound more urgent. to me, the constant talking was weird and actually kinda offputting

hes supposed to be this scared defenseless dog who faces his fears to save his humans. not a wisecracking comedian
Yeah, and, I mean, it's not like most of the other characters paid much attention to what he was saying anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess I'm just in a minority then.

I still feel that we, as viewers, needed the benefit of understanding what he was saying.

Any Del

Reaction score
I guess I'm just in a minority then.

I still feel that we, as viewers, needed the benefit of understanding what he was saying.
No you're not. I feel the same way you do.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If nothing else, we could have at least heard him speak as he's typing on the Computer, so we'd know what he's trying to find. I mean, sometimes, we pretty much did know what he was trying to find, but not always.

But it almost kind of feels like when CN said they wanted Courage to talk less, Dilly was almost like he won't talk at all then, how's that? Because it was quite a scale back. This is one of the reasons Season 2 is my least favorite season: it was quite a tough pill to swallow to go from chatty Courage to silent Courage - I think he may have talked less in that season than any other. Seasons 3 and especially 4 seemed like he got more occasional one-liners and aside comments.

You know what's ironic though? Courage kept talking in the DC comic books.