Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Some spaghetti ice cream sounds delicious!

I was hoping to get this uploaded much earlier today, but whatever.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Now, as we have screencaps of almost every Sesame Street Season 1 Muppet skit, I'm pretty much curious to know what the Anything Muppet Letter Y Tag skit from #0091 happens to involve and what Muppets it features, as it's definitely now the only [aired] Season 1 Muppet skit we don't have a screencap of as of now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now, as we have screencaps of almost every Sesame Street Season 1 Muppet skit, I'm pretty much curious to know what the Anything Muppet Letter Y Tag skit from #0091 happens to involve and what Muppets it features, as it's definitely now the only [aired] Season 1 Muppet skit we don't have a screencap of as of now.
While there is a picture from the original Up and Down, taken from the book Sesame Street Book of Puzzlers, there’s not yet a screenshot of the AMs singing the bulk of the song. And actually, as I look at the pages for both episode 60 and “Up and Down”, that image is no longer on either page.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
While there is a picture from the original Up and Down, taken from the book Sesame Street Book of Puzzlers, there’s not yet a screenshot of the AMs singing the bulk of the song. And actually, as I look at the pages for both episode 60 and “Up and Down”, that image is no longer on either page.
The image was removed from the guide for 0060 due to having a border from that book around it with a shot number on its bottom left. I also forgot a few other S1 Muppet segments whose screencaps aren't up yet aside from the Y tag and OG Up n Down. K Cheer V3, A Cheer (these two cheers skits were unaired) and also the Monster R tag. The last one first aired in Episode 0145, I remember that's one of the skits minor muppetz had on his list of skits he wanted to watch, and I am also curious about the Monster R tag's content as well.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I can see that, but given Ernie and Bert's cutaway in the Up and Down song when Ernie pours milk upside-down, I have a feeling there could be a few other cutaways in the song (kind of like how the Hippies "Surprise!" song from Season 2 did), so it's also speculateable that maybe the shot of the two monsters as shown on the record album cover likely could be another cutaway in the song, but yeah, we're gonna have to wait for Episode 0060 to surface and find out.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I forgot to add that pretty much all of the songs on the first Sesame Street album were rerecorded, even if they had the same characters and performers. Some songs had completely different singers. So for the album, they most likely replaced the hippie Anything Muppets with monsters (the cut-aways were probably too visual anyway), and then had Cookie and Herry lip sync to the recording the next season.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I forgot to add that pretty much all of the songs on the first Sesame Street album were rerecorded, even if they had the same characters and performers. Some songs had completely different singers. So for the album, they most likely replaced the hippie Anything Muppets with monsters (the cut-aways were probably too visual anyway), and then had Cookie and Herry lip sync to the recording the next season.
True.