Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I think this was probably only in its initial airing, but I’m sure most of y’all who saw this clip probably were never familiar with this muted ending:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oops, forgot to take that out. Thank god for YouTube editor.

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
And believe it or not? Scream and run.
Scream and run, I tell ya – that BIIIIIG boogeyman's gonna eat your dinner table in the middle of the nacht!!!!:insatiable:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had wondered about them not releasing classic clips on their channel since March. Maybe it is more important to focus on what they’ve been doing, but wouldn’t it be safer/more social distancing to put existing clips online than getting together to do all these segments? And I know, some are done from the performers homes and some are animated, I think I saw some new material that has characters together.

and maybe they are trying to save classic clips for HBO Max or whatever.
I did notice that on Sesame Workshop’s social media accounts that they posted an Ernie and Bert segment where Ernie says he’s on a football team, in time for the Super Bowl. I don’t think that one had been available officially online. I can’t even remember if I have seen that one. Now I don’t know off-hand whether it is in any episodes on HBO Max.