Search results

  1. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    I much prefer dogs, but I'm saddled with a cat.. she's ok, though :smirk:
  2. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome, Nyperold :)
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tony Bennett, Sal Manilla, & Johnny Fiama - "The Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
  4. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I still fuming over here at the exclusion of Little Jerry:attitude: :boo: :grouchy:
  5. anytimepally

    Best singer?

    it's good to see Red has some support :excited:
  6. anytimepally

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    I don't even want to think about it, guys.. Jerry was the center of Fraggle Rock.. Gobo, Pa, Marjory.. and, in my opinion, the best singer of all the muppeteers.. I'd rather just assume he'll be there until we're told differently.. well, it makes me feel better, anyway :) by the way, to help...
  7. anytimepally

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    cool.. I don't remember it myself, but reading the thread has me interested.. :::runs off to youtube:::
  8. anytimepally

    Happy Pi Day!

    you know what? we need a PIE day rather than a Pi day... who's with me? ;)
  9. anytimepally

    Hey Everyone

    good site so far!.. I voted for Frank Welker
  10. anytimepally

    You know......

    where I went to college, there's a building known as "the spam can" because it looks exactly like one.. only with windows
  11. anytimepally

    My Audition

    Good Luck with Beauty and the Beast!! .. knock 'em dead :)
  12. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny Fiama: Sal, I'm starving! Sal Manilla: I'm almost finished Johnny.. just have to hang up this last pair of pants in your closet, and I can get started on lunch. Randall: What're you guys having today? Sal: I was thinking about banana bread and breakfast sausage steaks. Randall: That does...
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Queen - "Somebody to Love"
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's on the way! :sing:
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Arlo Guthrie - "City of New Orleans"
  16. anytimepally

    Missing video?

    is this it? http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Bunny%27s_Animal_Songs
  17. anytimepally

    Oscar the Grouch and the Muppet Show

    that was The Jim Henson Hour episode 109 entitled "Garbage".. kd lang sang "I Love Trash," and Jerry & Steve played the singing trash
  18. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I'm a cross between the pointy-headed green AM & the lavendar AM
  19. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    here are mine: You are Timothy Dalton Timothy Dalton 34% Daniel Craig 30% Roger Moore 29% Pierce Brosnan 27% George Lazenby 14% Sean Connery 3% Outside of the Muppets, James Bond is my favorite series ever.. and I know this is an unpopular choice but, having read the books as well as seen...
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Roll of the Dice"
Top