Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warm and sunny today.. not nearly as windy as yesterday
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "All She Wanted"
  3. anytimepally

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    I did this for a Science Fair project in middle school.. on average it's about 617 licks
  4. anytimepally

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    I still bite lollipops.. I just can't help it :zany:
  5. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Fragglemuppet!

    Happy Birthday!! :D
  6. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    *eats muffin* mmmm... blueberry :D
  7. anytimepally

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    I've seen a lot of people do that!
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have all these except "Bayou Alphabet".. I send them ASAP :sing:
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Odetta - "Battle Hymn Of The Republic"
  10. anytimepally

    What's your must-see TV?

    surely, they wouldn't end it like that... right? :smirk:
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny Fiama: Gonzo? Randall: Yeah, it's his birthday. Johnny: That guy is one weird cat. Sal Manilla: He's not a cat, Johnny.. he's a ..umm.. a.. you know.. (shrugs) whatever. Don Music: And you guys are sure he's going to like a vat of pudding? Randall: If you knew him better, you'd...
  12. anytimepally

    The New Ford Comercial

    thanks!! I'm off to look for it now :D http://www.americanidol.com/videos/view/?vid=653
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was nice out, but the wind was blowin' crazy and cold
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr. Zoom & the Sonic Boom - "Jambalaya"
  15. anytimepally

    Rest in Peace Robert Clark

    I just heard about that.. so sad :(
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Because the Night"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Loggins & Messina - "Your Mama Don't Dance"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Robeson - "Deep River"
  19. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat You are a nice blend of cat and dog. You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful. And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Dylan - "I Don't Believe You"
Top