Search results

  1. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome Jacquelyn :cool:
  2. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got JABBA THE HUTT.. not sure how I feel about that one :)
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Joy of My Life"
  4. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I described mine as satirical.. I think it just randomly spits out a prank no matter what you type in
  5. anytimepally

    Easter Banner

    I wouldn't have connected Muppet Babies and Easter on my own, but the banner makes it seem like a natural fit
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'd like this too please if you do have it :) Kyle, I'm sending your requests now.
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beach Boys - "California Girls"
  8. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Putting a fly in your friend's ice cube I'e actually done that before.. many years ago :)
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was warmer than I expected
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muddy Waters - "Can't Get No Grinding"
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these 2 are on their way! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's going to be sunny and in the high 70s today.. and I'm going to be outside :D
  13. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    That is a skit I would LOVE to see on the next set! Cookie Monster is so funny.. "what you think these.. walnuts?" :crazy:
  14. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    "Peanuts" from Bert & Ernie Sing-Along
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Sesame Street Cast - "Peanuts"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mannfred Mann - "The Mighty Quinn"
Top