Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Happy Bitrthday DanDanStrawberry!!!!

    Happy Birthday :D
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jim Croce - "You Don't Mess Around With Jim"'
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Scorpions - "Rock You Like a Hurricane"
  4. anytimepally

    Do the Wash

    he only had hair because it was a different actor.. the Gordon we all know (the one who's still on today) started in 1974 and has never had hair on Sesame Street
  5. anytimepally

    Sandy the Snake

    I'm pretty sure it was
  6. anytimepally

    The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

    anyone know if Steve and Eric are doing the voices?
  7. anytimepally

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    thanks for posting this!!. it's missing something without Grover, but still very funny :D does anyone have a clip of the original version of "The Moon Shines" they can post? it was an animation/song from the early 80s (I think) with vocals by Jerry Nelson.. and it was released on the Bedtime...
  8. anytimepally

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    haha.. now that is funny! :zany:
  9. anytimepally

    Pictures at bottom of signature

    ah, well.. it was neat seeing everyone's pictures, but I understand that speed is important :D
  10. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream You are kind, popular, and generous. You tend to be successful at anything you try. A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd. You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream. I would've preferred MINT chocolate chip, but I'll take it :)
  11. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome to the forums! :) .. I'm sure someone has the songs you are looking for.. if you post in this thread: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=19106&page=124 you're more likely to get a quick response! :p
  12. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    you're in luck! :excited: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7131
  13. anytimepally

    Some Muppet figure customs

    I agree.. Boober freaking rocks :D I think the Frog Scouts is my favorite thing you've done.. it's awesome :excited:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit & Ladysmith Black Mambazo - "African Alphabet Song"
  15. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    somebody get him an ice pack, stat!
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and bright.. and still cold:grouchy:
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muddy Waters - "Country Boy"
  18. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    The Arrogant Worms' "New Car Smell"
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    the news flashes may take a while because they're generally larger than song files, but I'm working on them now.. you should have the other songs :sing: ... also, a small warning.. the audio on some of the news flashes isn't the best it could be, but they're all listenable hey! thanks for the...
Top