Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Celebrity interviews you'd love to see

    here you go: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/06/opinion/06chase.html?ex=1325739600&en=cd606ee8df52bfc5&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "All the Way Home"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Weird Al Yanckovic - "Frank's 2000" TV"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jimmy Buffet - "Why Don't We Get Drunk?"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Notting Hillbillies - "Your Own Sweet Way"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    haha... no, no, no.. I didn't mean for it to sound like that... the whole video was disturbing, but you'd already covered that.. as for me being strange and warped, that goes without saying :p
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    it is good for dancing, you're right :) listening to: Arrogant Worms - "Go to Sleep, Little Leech"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I saw that video yesterday for the first time.. being a proud lefty, it really bothered me that the faux-Kermit is right-handed :smirk: .. not to mention the fact that the puppeteer was patting the guitar rather than strumming listening to: Brak - "Trust a Monkey"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Swamp River Days"
  10. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don: Do you smell smoke? Randall: (sniffing the air) Now that you mention it.. yeah. Don: What do you figure is going on? Randall: Oh, they've probably set the kitchen on fire. Don: Should we.. you know.. evacuate?.. or help? Randall: Nah, they'll call us if they need us.
  11. anytimepally

    You know......

    I do love April Fools Day :D
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Darling Pretty"
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You're welcome! And thanks! :) ok.. I just listen to them.. they are both by the Kids, but the version on SS 2 is a shortened version I'd already sent "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad", so enjoy an extra copy.. they've all been sent now
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have all the songs from Let Your Feelings Show except Susan's "Happy," and I'll send them (and "Proud") in a bit :sing:
  15. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    hahaha.. you had me going :D
  16. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday JaniceFerSure!!!!!!!

    Happy Happy Birthday!!
  17. anytimepally

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    it's from the song "Four" by Little Jerry & the Monotones
Top