Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler & Chet Atkins - "There'll Be Some Changes Made"
  2. anytimepally

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    I always brush my teeth before making a phone call
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Yeah, I agree.. Willy & the Poor Boys is the best.. "Down on the Corner," "It Came Out of the Sky," "Fortunate Son," "Don't Look Now," and one of my favorite under-appreciated songs "Feelin' Blue." .."The Midnight Special" is one of my favorites as well.. it may be blasphemous to say, but I...
  4. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    there's a lot of that, too, lol.. she just doesn't like to see me sleeping
  5. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    mine's black and white and sleeps about 20 hours a day
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're very welcome :D
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I love the story in this song.. it's so strange and entertaining :) me too.. they're my favorite band! listening to: Muddy Waters - "Manish Boy"
  8. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    i think you're right.. I just took it over and over and over and.. well, you get the idea.. anyway, no matter what answers I put, I could only get Bugs or Tweety :smirk:
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Down on the Corner"
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these two are on the way! :sing:
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hail storm all night, but it seems to have passed now
  12. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Muppetwriter!

    Happy Birthday :D
  13. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday frogboy4

    Happy Birthday :D
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Inhabitants of Dirty Gulch - "The Dirtiest Town in the West"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "Nothing Happened"
  16. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You are Tweety. You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers, and you are...
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Take 'Em Away"
  18. anytimepally

    Happy Pi Day!

    ok.. I got chocolate cream pie. actually, I bought two, because I figured I might as well since I was there anyway.. so I'm eating it now :D
  19. anytimepally

    Happy Pi Day!

    woohoo!!... looks like I'm running to the grocery store :D
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    today was bright and sunny :)
Top