Cookie Monster on The Colbert Report

anytimepally

Reaction score
hey, this was on Comedy Central's The Colbert Report this past Thursday:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2848815/show/17677

it's a segment called "The Four Horsemen of the Apopcalypse".. and Cookie Monster showed up.. though not as one of the Horsemen

maybe this should be in the Sesame Street section, but I put it in the TV thread before thinking that it was for the Walt Disney-owned muppets.. anway.. enjoy! :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Sam the Eagle has shown up on either show as a guest, as opposed to being used in videos and screen shots?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I haven't seen him, but he would be perfect for Colbert's show!

chicagogonzo

Reaction score
I haven't watched Colbert in a while, but I know they used to do tosses from the Daily Show to the Colbert Report. In one of the tosses, Colbert described his show as an episode of the Muppet Show, including a segment from their Scandanavian chef and Gonzo blowing his horn. They cut back to Jon Stewart and when they returned to Stephen, he had been replaced by Sam.:attitude:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
DARN! i didnt catch it. Its not loading the video anymore... was it worth seeing?

anytimepally

Reaction score
it wasn't much.. it was just a clip of "C is for Cookie," because Stephen was trying to refute E=MC^2 by saying that C doesn't stand for the speed of light.. he said "C is for Cookie, and that's good enough for me, and if you don't believe me, ask Professor Monster" ... and then it cut away to the song for a bit

anytimepally

Reaction score
I haven't watched Colbert in a while, but I know they used to do tosses from the Daily Show to the Colbert Report. In one of the tosses, Colbert described his show as an episode of the Muppet Show, including a segment from their Scandanavian chef and Gonzo blowing his horn. They cut back to Jon Stewart and when they returned to Stephen, he had been replaced by Sam.:attitude:
I remember that one! it cracked me up :stick_out_tongue: