Search results

  1. D

    Marley & Marley Christmas Menu

    Since I actually SAW it this time, I have to say that this is another job well done!
  2. D

    that girl from Sesamstraat

    Too bad these can't be shown in america.. Pretty interresting.
  3. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    Hey, chef! Cook up something for our pal, Animal! You know, before he literally chews the scenary. Wouldn't be the first time!
  4. D

    Favorite Muppeteer

    Well, all time, I'd say the core 4 Jim, Frank, Richard, and Jerry. Current, Dave Golez, Jerry, David, Steve, Bill, Fran, Brian, Joey, and Kevin.
  5. D

    Boston gets its own Muppet Macy's Display

    Could you do it for us please?
  6. D

    that girl from Sesamstraat

    Scary tidbit. I thought that Gina was hot when she was first on the show
  7. D

    Nanco Plushes: The unreachable Muppet product

    Re: Re: Nanco Plushes.. the unreachable Muppet product. Give me a hint. Maybe, if they had a variety pack, you could order a bunch of orders, keep some, sell some, and give some to your friends. But I'm guessing you have to buy a heck of a lot. Like 100 boxes, or a gross.
  8. D

    Macy's Muppet Windows Photo Gallery

    There's a smaller buget one in Boston (not using any of the actual puppets). I started a thread about it. Here's the Link I wish I could have taken pictures. I wish I had a disposable camera right now.
  9. D

    Boston gets its own Muppet Macy's Display

    I was walking down Downtown Crossing in Boston yesterday (in the snow I MIGHT ADD). I looked at the Macy's Window display at this Boston location and saw their own Muppet window display! Of course, this one was lower budget, and did not use any of the Muppets on lone, and used several...
  10. D

    The FOZ Sez, "OUCH!"

    I just read this about where you're going on vacation. I have got to say I'm worried that you may have gotten one of those maladies that everyone else is getting when they take cruises. When you come back, tell us that you're alright. Yer pal, Dr. Tooth!:D
  11. D

    "Ode to Rowlf" Muppet Bust Giveaway

    I'd try it, but I'd probably lose...
  12. D

    that girl from Sesamstraat

    Of course, Plaza Sesamo airs on American TV, the Spanish Language station Univision. The voices are pretty weird. Ernie is okay, Bert sounds too gruff. Oscar and Big Bird (depending on what season it is) sound great. Elmo sounds very whiney, and Telly is also very gruff, sounding close to...
  13. D

    Nanco Plushes: The unreachable Muppet product

    Okay, we've done several rants about claw machines and rigged carney booths. How the Heck do you win these things? It's just SOOOOO unfair they don't sell these to the general public. I mean, I have it the worst. The company's office is in Chelsea Mass, basically I could have someone drive me...
  14. D

    Muppets Arrive At UK McDonalds !

    I uh.. don't particularly think that that's a legal toy. I just think it sounds dirty somehow... Looks ugly as heck, though...
  15. D

    Mr. Poodlepants in new Xmas Movie

    Actually, I liked Howard the hog. I mean when he was singing along with the music "1 and 2 and that's not what I taught you and no you're not listning, and okay that's really bad" I bust a gut. I remember liking Mr. Poodlepants a bit for some reason.. been so long since I saw it. Andy and...
  16. D

    Favorite Christmas Eve on Sesame Street Scenes

    The Cookie Monster saga (he tries to write the letter 3 times, and eats the Typewriter, Pencil, and phone, and then eats Susan, and Gordon's tree), and Oscar falling down the stairs. Other than that, my fave song is I hate Christmas, my fave line is Kermit saying, "One kid thinks that Santa...
  17. D

    Muppet Christmas Carol

    I love this movie, dispite the fact that the Humans are the stars, and the MUPPETS are co-stars. Whatever.. My fave character is Fozziewig, my favorite scen is Fozziewig, and My favorite song is Fozziewig...uh oops.... I mean, my favorite songs (though they weren't actually used in the...
  18. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    Re: Reply Hah hah ha.. that's what you get for having an H.M.O!!! Stand back, the good doctor has a great idea to wake up-ify our tall dark and hairy...(grabs huge Bucket of Muppet Labs caffinated Water and dumps it on Sweetus.) SPLASH!!!
  19. D

    What Does Pachalafaka Mean?

    Re: Andy, If that means that A) we got a candidate for another dirty Muppet joke and B) there's a whole meaning to that song.
  20. D

    Muppets Arrive At UK McDonalds !

    Here's a link to the Burger king toys in the Muppet collectibles sections Burker King Uk Muppets from space, there I can't tell what some of them are, and Animal looks ghastly. I want the Rizzo one so bad, though! Maybe someone in the UK can make a trade packet of that, Chef,, Beaker...
Top