Search results

  1. D

    Is it Sam Robot or Machine?

    DOesn't SAM stand for Super Automated Machine? So it'd be like saying Super Automated Machine the machine. Redundant. I prefer Sam the Robot, since he is a robot, and a robot IS a machine. Though a machine doesn't necisarrily have to be a robot. Now I'm confused....
  2. D

    Customers on Mopatop's Shop

    Re: Re:Re, all the way home Guys, Yeah. it's a pretty big Boston Joke. In fact, only like blue collar workers and sports fans (and comedian Steve Sweeny) have that kinda accent, that I know of. I mean, I could soun' like dat if I wanned to, but I do not! I trained myself to talk...
  3. D

    The X-Mas Muppet Movie

    Yeah.. didn't he drum Kermit with them? That cracked me up so hard, and I don't know why.... Basically I loved Molin Scrooge (especially when Piggy complains about too many songs going on at once!) Yoda, Circe du so lame, and Fozzie's scene. And of course having Scooter and Janice talking...
  4. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    Nothin' but net. Ha ha ha ha ha...
  5. D

    Fozzie's Mom

    RATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERAT...
  6. D

    Elmo's World: Happy Holidays to air on PBS

    That's on a need to know basis, privite!!!! Actually, I live in the greater Boston area. If I gave out info, I'd probably wind up getting lord knows what at my front door (not from any of you, mind you!) I do go to the Art Institute of Boston, that's as much as I can give out.
  7. D

    Muppet Book question.... HELP!!!!!!

    My report is coming along pretty well. In fact, I have mentioned several other children's books, like one by Beatrix Potter. Here's an example: Peter Rabbit is a stupid book about a stupid rabbit that steals vegetables from other peopple's gardens.
  8. D

    Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

    From the Elmo's WOrld: Happy Holidays thread Now, not dirty mind you, but isn't it a little risque or sacreligious to bring religion into these sorts of things, especially having Muppets portray religious figures...mannn.. well, I guess it's no better than Animal being the little "DRUMMER...
  9. D

    Fan Mail

    A few things.. Do they REALLY give you a picture... now? I want to know if they have Janice, Scooter, or Dr. Teeth. Secondly.. do they charge you? Thirdly, are the Muppeteers trained to sign autographs like the character (i.e Animal's would be splatterry, or Piggy's would be flowerey?)...
  10. D

    Christmas update Part 2: (IAVMMCM pics)

    I wish you had some of the ones where Janice is dressed up like Riverdance. THOSE WERE FUN!!!!
  11. D

    Customers on Mopatop's Shop

    Re: Guys, Yeah, that's the rough equivallent of us Bostonians saying, "I pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd..." I have a female instructor with a British accent (a soft one, kinda like..and I'm only using this as an example..Jane from the Disney Tarzan film). I don't care if theey all speak...
  12. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    HOLY FOMP!! No one Fomped for almost a Fomping Month!!! Where have all the Fompers gone :(
  13. D

    Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

    The Rowlf thing reminds me of one of my favorite Looney Tune Bloopers. This REALLY was animated, but never used. Porky hammers a nail to a board or something, hits his finger and says.. Eh.. Son of a .. son of a.. son of a b-b-b-... HA Ha Ha Ha !! You thought I w-was going to say son of a...
  14. D

    Favorite Palisades PVC

    Obviously, Piggy Kermit, Gonzo, and Animal you can get just about ANNNY where! Manah Manah, Snowth, and Thog toys do not exist until now! Personally, I was looking forward to the obscure, and Muppets tonighjt characters (plus Fozzie, my fave). I only got Kermit and Piggy, cause they were...
  15. D

    Anyone seen this before?

    Maaaaannn!!! I wish I had that shirt, okay!
  16. D

    Elmo's World: Happy Holidays to air on PBS

    It's started a while ago, and it's on now during the post... unfortunately, I am in shcool, and I cannot see it now. I'll see it Saturday, and post a review next Monday. Maybe if they show it again, this will encourage you to see it.
  17. D

    False advertising?

    I wish I could help you, but I have NONE of these Muppet tapes. From what I hear, someone screwed up somewhere, and some episodes may have identical openings because of the syndication carrier, or someone at the Henson Library!
  18. D

    Who else is sick of EB Games?

    I have mixed feelings here! A week or so ago, I went to EB, and they did not have the Muppet figures.. I was ticked! However, they had a two for one sale on old figures. I managed to grab both Cletus and Dr. Hibbert for the low price of 5 bucks for both. EB is a mixed bag. TRU, now...
  19. D

    Your Thoughts: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas

    My thoughts.. Pop Culture Refference: Sure, there is stuff that can become dated, like the Crock Huntyer, and such, but Moulin Rouge, and The Grinch are pretty much for ever (Though the Animated Grinch is more popular, I am gald to see SOMEONE taking shots at the Movie Grinch!) Basically the...
  20. D

    ...Anyone here ever been made fun of?

    I am fortunate to be in a school in which people are understanding. I had a very interresting conversation about the Muppets and Sesame Street (in it's classic form) during my advertising class. But whatever happened to ol' Spider-hiney? Was he banned, or did he just have a sudden concious...
Top